ohhhhhhhhh :D

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its from new york, theres probably enough rust on that to get you tetanus just by getting close to it, hell, i almost got it just looking at the pics.

In my dream... Id drive around in my rusty 1972 Honda and wave at the guys in their pice of shit Lamborghini's...

Last edited:
If you crashed my 72 id kill jooooooooooooooo!

500 bucks is a steal for these. sure, they need a lot of work, but if someone had the know how and space, this could be an easy money maker-- or fun project.

do you think they still sell parts to rebuild the engine?
and would the OEM manual still be available?

That is an amazing deal, theyre not really in that bad of shape. Have one fully restored all OEM and one gutted swapped track whore.

they're too small

they have one at the Honda dealership up the street from me....I absolutely cannot get behind the steering wheel, physically impossible

-yet I have squeezed into a Morris Mini in the past...not comfortably, but I got in the damn thing

theres a hella nice refurbished one at the dealership in vancouver.
thats what made my girlfriend fall in love with it.

I hope somebody from here gets em.. i know i cant. :(

they're too small

they have one at the Honda dealership up the street from me....I absolutely cannot get behind the steering wheel, physically impossible

-yet I have squeezed into a Morris Mini in the past...not comfortably, but I got in the damn thing

yes, but if yo'ure rebuilding it... why not kick the seat back 6 inches? :)

Back