Ohio Seventh graders suspended after gas bombing a school bus

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I am not saying it isn't rediculous - I am just saying that none of us have the real story on what happened nor will we ever considering you can believe mainstream media. We don't know if there is a pattern of him (them) doing this for attention, if this was an "accident", a medical problem. If it is a repeated not acceptable behavior and he has been disciplined before for it then yes suspension may be an appropriate course of punishment.

Yes, the "mainstream media" is clamoring to cover up the details of this breaking story.

With that said there is a general lack of parental and student civility, respect and ownership of one's self that is taking place in society today. In my decade of being an educator I have never seen such "helpless" parents and such disrespect for anyone by the current teenage generation.

Honestly the 80's generation is seriously screwing up society with the type of children they are raising. My only hope is that my generation is seeing what is going on and will take us back to the day where it was ok to dicipline your child, teach them what is acceptable in public, how to treat adults, how to hold a job, that making less than 15.00 an hour is ok when you are in high school, that you don't need or get to have a brand new vehicle, etc.

Seriously, it a teenage boy farting on a bus. That this even made the paper, and is an issue AT ALL is ridiculous. This isn't an indication at the "failure of parents" or anything else, it's an indication that teenage boys are still as mischievous, and raunchy as they have been since the beginning of time.

Back