oil and comp. leak

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It could definetly be blow by, because of worn or broken rings but it still shouldn't cause it to leak out between the head and block. It should just burn it and send it out the exhaust valves to the exhaust system

i have brand new pistons with new npr rings.....what if my timing is off a bit?

timing could cause the gas to go into the valve cover if its being burnt at the wrong time...but that would be really bad for the motor...
heres a million dollar question...how was the motor broken in?

dude do you know how to read?do you know how to answer questions?do you know anything about cars?

how did you break in the motor after the new pistons and rings were put in...what else was replaced??

dude you dont have to get all fuckin pissy with me...i didn't break in the engine yet....i built up the whole bottom end for my turbo...it hasn't even started yet!

dude you dont have to get all fuckin pissy with me...i didn't break in the engine yet....i built up the whole bottom end for my turbo...it hasn't even started yet!
well u ask for help,then when someone tries o help you get stupid about it...
exhaust gases mean the engine was running...so you dont have exhaust gas you have an air/fuel mixture being pushed into the valve cover...

do what i said with the level on the mating surfaces

well u ask for help,then when someone tries o help you get stupid about it...
exhaust gases mean the engine was running...so you dont have exhaust gas you have an air/fuel mixture being pushed into the valve cover...

do what i said with the level on the mating surfaces

i dont understand how i am being stupid about anything...i just made an honest mistake because i forgot that there was 2 pages and i wanted to keep everyone posted to everything because i want to get the problem solved....just chill...sorry:ph34r:
i already used a straight edge when i had the head off but ill do it again when i get it off which will be later this afternoon.

ok well get some arp headstuds or oem headbolts from honda..do not re-use your old ones because its obvious that they are f-ed up..and instead of torquing in 2 steps do it in 3...replace the HG and clean the hell out of the mating surface's..(i use carb cleaner or brakleen)

Just throwing this into the mix here... EGR perhaps? ... or PCV maybe? :)

either it could be what the yall say or if its coming from the valve cover smoke- ur block it done. i blew my friends b20vtec turbo and when we had no oil lol smoke h=gushed out of the valve cover.

so i took off my head last night and i found that the head gasked was flipped around so that the oil galleys on the rear passenger side didn't even have gasket material around them :eek:...

thats always good:asshat:

haha j/k new headgasket and a good surface clean shouls solve some problems..
is there anything in the cylinders?

thats always good:asshat:

haha j/k new headgasket and a good surface clean shouls solve some problems..
is there anything in the cylinders?

haha thanks...other than cleanliness....no hah....tomorrow ill take some pictures and post them up here if i figure out how to use it:confused: hah

so i was just hooking some stuff up like my linkage and axles and theres this blue wire that comes through my fire wall along with the spedo sensor wires which are black, from the ecu and it has a green clip on it that looks similar to the one that goes to the vtec sylenoid

Back