1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

oil feed line (noob question)

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by Ignorant import guy, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Ignorant import guy

Ignorant import guy Senior Member

when installing the oil feed line can there be just one braided line going to the back of the block on a d16y...i'm kinda confused with the whole junction block thing...this is my first time doing oil lines by myself so any help is appreciated

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

all you need is one feed line... don't know what you're talking about with junction boxes.... those are for electricty

3. Ignorant import guy

Ignorant import guy Senior Member

somebody was telling me to use 2 braided lines and use this adjusting valve...it just looks like a t fitting with a closed fitting in one side....second question is it just a direct line from the turbo to the block...what's the best way to route it or is it different for everyone...and if anyone..how does the oil pressure guage get into this equation?

4. erebunicrx

erebunicrx my name is Dale

the tee goes into takes the place of the oil sensor plug on the back of the block. the other two holes are to put the sensor back and oil feed. run it anyway you want it has pressure in it. or you can by and adapter from goldeneagle. it removes the oil filter andscrews into that hole and has a few fitting on there as well, they can be used for oilt pressure sending unit, ls vtec and oil feed.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted