oil feed line (noob question)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ignorant import guy

when installing the oil feed line can there be just one braided line going to the back of the block on a d16y...i'm kinda confused with the whole junction block thing...this is my first time doing oil lines by myself so any help is appreciated

all you need is one feed line... don't know what you're talking about with junction boxes.... those are for electricty

somebody was telling me to use 2 braided lines and use this adjusting valve...it just looks like a t fitting with a closed fitting in one side....second question is it just a direct line from the turbo to the block...what's the best way to route it or is it different for everyone...and if anyone..how does the oil pressure guage get into this equation?

the tee goes into takes the place of the oil sensor plug on the back of the block. the other two holes are to put the sensor back and oil feed. run it anyway you want it has pressure in it. or you can by and adapter from goldeneagle. it removes the oil filter andscrews into that hole and has a few fitting on there as well, they can be used for oilt pressure sending unit, ls vtec and oil feed.

Back