Oil Filter Relocation Kits

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NoJokE

Does anyone have this mod? What have you heard because i hear that they ALL leak at some point or another

I have a motor being built, low-comp pistons, rods, valvetrain, etc... and im gonna have to break it in and change the oil and filter several times, so i thought this would be something to think about to make life a little easier.

okay, i see where youre going with this... i dont see why it would leak if you did a good job on it and made sure that you use teflon thread sealant on everything.

Yea, i just heard that they leak and shit. And since i get fucked with everything i figured i'd make sure i didnt do it for naught

Well some manufactorers make oil coolers, which I recommend and to accomidate those oil coolers they come with a factory filter relocation kit. I thought about this upgrade and i am sure if it's done rigth then you shouldn't have any problems with it. I searched online for a article but couldn't find it about this, some kid pieced together a oil cooler for his honda using different various parts and it cost a lot less than greddy's shit, i think total cost came to under 100 bucks.

Milan

Yea, im gonna also get the Greddy oil cooler. Do you know if those come with a relocation kit?

i have the greddy oil cooler on my car .... no leaking at all
and no it doesnt come with a relocation kit

i think i payed about $350 or so

Back