oil in my intake tube?? WTF????????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91jdmteg

I have a 91 integra and was putting a short ram intake on it, And I pulled off the factory intake tube and it looked kinda shiny on the end of it like there was something on it. So I wiped my finger on it and it was oil, So then I looked down to the tube and there was oil all the way through it, like where it connected to the throttle body. Not real bad but enough I could wipe it on my finger and see clearly what it was. I know this isn't right but I have no idea what it means or how to fix it. So any info or answers to what this may be would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance. :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
I have a 91 integra and was putting a short ram intake on it, And I pulled off the factory intake tube and it looked kinda shiny on the end of it like there was something on it. So I wiped my finger on it and it was oil, So then I looked down to the tube and there was oil all the way through it, like where it connected to the throttle body. Not real bad but enough I could wipe it on my finger and see clearly what it was. I know this isn't right but I have no idea what it means or how to fix it. So any info or answers to what this may be would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance. :mrgreen:

pipe from intake to valve cover hooked up? if so, just get a catch can.

might mean you are over full on oil?

Its like the breather tube is catching oil and shuffling it back into the intake.

Back