oil just crashed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

26890391.jpg

i wonder which investment firm is going to need an influx of cash now
wasnt the knight capital debacle just last month?

^^ the problem with America.

It means the oil markets are stabilizing. The only reason crude was so expensive recently was because there was uncertainty about supply.

so does this mean fuel prices will go down? or will they skyrocket even more?

^^ the problem with America.

It means the oil markets are stabilizing. The only reason crude was so expensive recently was because there was uncertainty about supply.
I was speaking as a voice of the end user. I hope you didn't think I meant just "me and only me, because I'm the only dick hole that matters".

Frankly, I think the whole future market is a crock of shit. Why are certain products exempt from the, "this is the price because this is what it cost to produce it today" clause?

December 14, $88/bbl.

And there you have it ladies and gentlemen. We just broke the barrier. Looks like June 14 is going that way too.

Most natural resources trade on a future basis... oil, corn, soybeans, you name it.

You usually see the price spike immediately (ie, hurricane) but don't see a price decrease for a while at the pump.

it's all a fucking scam and we have no choice but to play into it--- or walk.

Most natural resources trade on a future basis... oil, corn, soybeans, you name it.

You usually see the price spike immediately (ie, hurricane) but don't see a price decrease for a while at the pump.

it's all a fucking scam and we have no choice but to play into it--- or walk.

Or ride the godforsaken mass transit.

Back