oil pressure sensor prob

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lil_red_si

ok....so now im in deep shit...when i tried taking my t fitting out of my block while removing the turbo kit....i snapped it in the block.....so i got a bolt and put this "knead it" epoxy stuff and put some around the threads and jammed it in there and put more stuff all arond the bolt and epoxyd it shut....i put oil in my motor and it ran fine for 5 mins and was leaking nothing....then after 5mins i looked under the car and sure enough it was raining oil....the oil pressure must have blown the bolt right out......is there anything out there i can use to take the snapped piece out of the block so i can put the pressure sensor back in? or is there anything else i can do to shut that shit shut

:mrgreen: sorry i havent replied to any of this but....the day i posted i used an e-z out i found laying around in my shed and it took it right out, bolted the sensor back in and no leaks.....runs mint....back to normal

Back