Oil Prob..or Just Junk It

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jhonda

ok i have an oil leak in my 94 delsol si the problem is i cant see where its coming from it looks like its under the head but that doesnt make sense could it be the rear main or .. i dont know ive cleaned the entire engine and trans. off and i still cant pin point it im ready to just do a b16 swap but dont want to get ripped . i was also wondering is it worht fixing up a d16z6 or just go ahead and do the swap? oh when u clean off the engine and run it ,it kinda looks like its comming out from between the engine and trans..?

it depends if you want to keep your motor or upgrade to the something more powerful.

Milan

I have always found with D series motors that swapping to the B16 would make your car a hell of a lot faster and more fun, but it depends if you know how to do the swap and if you really wanna spend the $2500 to comeplete it.

thanks, for the info ....ive been researching latly and now im trying to decide between b16 and b18 i need opions and i also need to know all the componets to the hydraulic clutch beside the transmission like the pedal assembly and is it gonna cost me im swapping from an auto. to man.

I WOULD DO A OIL CHANGE AND TRY SYNTHETIC OIL 5 30 THIS WILL MAKE THE OIL COME OUT FASTER SO U CAN PINPOINT ITS LEAK . INSTEAD OF THE SLOW LEAKAGE

Back