oil problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

d16 vtec and borla exhaust. my car sat for 4days. i turned it on and let it warm up and revd it just a little. and turned it off., went to leave the garage and there was oil and water together that came out of the tailpipe, about 2 table spoons of it shot out and was on the ground. weiiird my car took a duke. also lots of carbon build up on the inside of tail pipe..more than normal amount. WHAT IS THIS?
my car pooped?

Yeah this homo got banned and then came back with three different screen names and gave me negative rep on all of them. Too bad it doesn't count for anything with less then 100 posts...

Wait Brutal, someone got banned???? I thought you said that was impossible. Oh but wait, you are the master right. OK.
Jesus, try running some HEAT in your car, You can get it at Walmart for cheap in the yellow bottle. I really works to clear up carbon. Many things can just your car to have a carbon build up on your tail pipe. Cat Converter, O2 Sensors, Fuel issues, etc. engine lite on??? Get the code that could help you. Let me know. John 3:16 Peace

George, you are right. didn't realize that, i'm new to the forum but like to help people out as you have for me in the past. Thanks.

Back