oil smelling of fuel

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

joker01

hey guys jus got curious and chk out my oil and took this smell of fuel in it and i did sum research and found out its my rings and other causes. but i have compression because the car use to start but its down for couple days now awaiting another dizzy and i read sum weh it can b unburn fuel from missfiring and i rembered it did alot of da before i coulda diagnose the prob to b my dizzy so am asking shoould i jus attempt to change the rings......is a d15b non vtec:huh:

Running super rich can also cause this. Does the car have a stock tune or is it chipped?

fix misfire first get your car running good change oil drive it for a few weeks then check your oil again and if you will have smell of gas in the oil after everything is done than you for sure have problem with rings or worn out cylinders

Judging by your gramar, you couldnt handle a ring swap.

Judging by your gramar, you couldnt handle a ring swap.

whatever you say asswipe
English is my 4th language with only 4 years of learning it and i can do rings swap with my eyes closed because i done so many of them you cant even count that high and if you dont have any better idea for the guy who asked for a help but judging my grammar(BTW learn how to spell its GRAMMAR not gramar) than go and hit your head in to the wall and knock your self out and sleep it of in the corner for a few hrs because you will do more good that way than just running your dirty mouth

Alright you retard, let me clue you in. I was talking to the OP. Not you. I dont give half a fuck how many languages you know, or how many re-rings you have done. I also dont care that I spelled grammar wrong. If I wanted to know, I would have asked. Thanks for nothin douche.

ecu is stock tuned and i am getting a dizzy to start it and after ama do the oil change. and if it comes down to re-ringing the pistons i will get one of my boys to do it for me while i watch and i am goin to do a course on mechanics pretty sooon so that knowledge will b available for me and thnx for the responses guys..one more thing my grammar isnt bad i just wanted to type in a short from

Lol, fair enough.

Make sure to keep a close eye on the oil. If you wash the cylinders down your problems will get a lot worse.

Back