Ok I am sick of this weather where I live (storm damage pictures)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

Ok so last post I made regarding the weather here was a Tornado that touched down less than a mile away from my house when it finally ended. This time we had a huge storm blow through. They have no indicated to if an actual Tornado was on the ground or if it was just straight line winds. My guess would be just winds by just the shear amount of damage done. My neighborhood got off ok and just had a few limbs down. However all this damage shown here is about 2 miles North of my house and there was alot of damage. There was over 120K people without power and there is still over 32K people without power right now.

Check out all the pictures. This weather sucks right now.

1320Video.com Images Galleries :: 6/27/08 Wind Damage in Omaha, NE

WTF is up with all the Wizard Jokes. And no. I am in Nebraska. At least Kansas has Kansas City. We have nuthin except some old billionaire that sells himself on Ebay.

i saw this on the news yesterday.

if you're sick of it, the option to move is always there.

you'd never fidn me living in tornado alley, cali, florida, or utah.

utah pretty much sucks. the only thing there that's remotely appealing to me is Moab... but that would get old pretty damn fast when everything else sucks.

i saw this on the news yesterday.

if you're sick of it, the option to move is always there.

you'd never fidn me living in tornado alley, cali, florida, or utah.

I like my median income lasting longer in a lower cost state. :)

But its weather like today that does make me like this State. Hi of about 83 degrees and no wind and no humidty today. Give it an hour though, it will probably be raining and major winds in a second.

I like my high-income lasting longer in Europe. :)

Oh wait. Nevermind. :(

utah pretty much sucks. the only thing there that's remotely appealing to me is Moab... but that would get old pretty damn fast when everything else sucks.

The 'downtown' part of Moab rocks, but go into the town itself more than a few blocks and you start running into the regular-Utah people. :eek:

Still doesn't change the fact that I want to live there, at least part of the year. :D

The 'downtown' part of Moab rocks, but go into the town itself more than a few blocks and you start running into the regular-Utah people. :eek:

Still doesn't change the fact that I want to live there, at least part of the year. :D

utahs the shyt!!!!!
so much potential for making lots of money,
dont need a lot of income to live here,
its a family state so everyone is really nice,
im catholic-not mormon, mormons dont have fun- i lied, the 18yr old mormon girls love to have fun,
and the male to female ratio is 1:4, love it

Sucks, sorry to hear about it man. We have had NOTHING but shitty weather for the past 3 weeks here in south FL. I've seen a grand total of 6 hours of sunshine all week just about. It's raining and lightning right now, actually.

NY ftw. None or little wildfires, hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, earthquakes, little amount of floods. Just snow, and thats not even that bad.

come to new england. we get that shit all the time minus tornados.

South Carolina, we never get anything.
And we don't have vehicle inspection!
No hood, no doors, no problem.

Back