ok, i officialy hate top gear now

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You gotta understand their reasoning behind the cool wall. Its not, "THATS A SICK, COOL CAR", its more like "The guy who drives this is going to be cool and not a 'cock'".

IE, Lambos suck because the people that drive them are usually assholes, bmws suck cause they all look the same and are USUALLY driven by golf playing brokers. Mercedes suck cause....they break. Blah blah.

Thats why there are a lot of uncool cars on the board. However that is broken by a recent episode where they moved the Ford GT back to the other side of the board even though you CANNOT drive one in london (narrow roads).

Well at least they did that, but I still think the Bimmer should be over there too :)

A car with no radio is silly.

True, auto manufacturers dont HAVE to put one in there, but they've been doing it since the dawn of time. Kind of expected of them now.

Now, the true factory rally/racing vehicles (ones that are sold solely for that purpse) shouldnt come with radios. Obviously.
There is no true factory rally/racing car. When an Sti has backseats, of course it should get a fucking radio. Obviously.

Where do you get this shit ?!

from doing follow up calls for call dealerships for 2 years. merc dealers either cant fix shit or it keeps breaking. hence my comment. NOW, honda dealers, the car is either jacked beyond belief and its not fixed, or they came in for an oil change.

Back