Ok, I really can't take it any more...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
Not to be offensive to any of the "diverse" hondaswap members but I am so sick and tired of getting these fkn emails at work from this type of society

View why here

You know? Strait people dont have National Strait Days or clubs or organizations promoting being strait, why do they have to provoke the subject. This is work, our employement, what you do in the bedroom should have NO bearing on your work, or you work ethic. It is getting to the point where they make it a point to prove that they are gay. Who fkn cares, I'm Steve and IM STRAIT!!!!!

I feel like Im in high school again.

how big is this place that you work? do they have such a large "diverse" employee base where they have "special" days for them? thats fucking rediculous. pretty soon the straight white man is going to be the fucking minority and every black gay male will have more rights for the simple fact that he likes to suck cock and stick it in asses, they bitch and moan about equality where in fact they have more rights.

Originally posted by sisteve@Oct 10 2003, 05:01 PM
It is getting to the point where they make it a point to prove that they are gay. Who fkn cares, I'm Steve and IM STRAIT!!!!!dude, its

Dude, its ok...we are all here for you. If you want to come out of the closet, we'll still be your friend, honest....its all about accepting who you are...... ;)

I work for a large insurance company that employs ~27,000 people.

bill: only for you big boy.

:poop: I agree, they arent treating them as equals, they are treating them better than strait people.

Originally posted by sisteve@Oct 10 2003, 12:01 PM
I'm Steve and IM STRAIT!!!!!

Hi Steve !

My name is Tony and im straight as well. We should get together sometime and march down the street in out best dress clothes, with two girls on each arm proclaiming how straight and proud we are.

Then we should take offense at anything anyone says to us, because as we well know, they are just prejudiced against us because we are straight.

Cop gives you a ticket? its cuz ur straight.

Someone cuts you off in traffic? .... cuz ur straight.

Your boss reprimands you at your job because of somehting YOU messed up.
you got it, its cuz ur straight.

Well for once, im PROUD to be a minority in the state of California.....

Do you think there are any others out there in this country just like us?

The only reason im replying to this thread on hondaswap.com is because im too scared to proclaim how straight (and republican) I am in society....

Im a closet straight guy. If i were to come out in public and proclaim that im striaght, i would be ridiculed by the liberals out there, CONDEMMING ME for wanting to ensure the continued success of the human race by procreating with the female gender.

We should get together sometime and march down the street in out best dress clothes

you two would look like a couple a fruits.....

Im a closet straight guy

Does that mean your ghey, and like to stare at the cock and balls in public??? ;) :D

Originally posted by quicksi@Oct 10 2003, 12:15 PM
We should get together sometime and march down the street in out best dress clothes

you two would look like a couple a fruits.....

Im a closet straight guy

Does that mean your ghey, and like to stare at the cock and balls in public??? ;) :D

i TRY to brighten everyones day with a little sarcasm and someone just twists it around :lol:

and on second thought....scratch the "dress clothes" idea. that WOULD make us look like a couple of fruits....

Im going into my garage and dusting off my tool belt, my old LAUSD electricians uniform, my 18v DeWalt screwgun (complete with belt loop holder) and some pants that show off my ass crack.

now THAT is a man !!!

ya it kinda pissed me off that they call blacks, hispanics and asians minorities....

Hello, have you ever been to the east side of St. Louis.... There are more 'minorities' than there are WASPs

For dum people White Anglo Saxon Protesants.

you should make, like, a pro-straight email, and send it to all the homos in your office.

edit:

or show up to the meeting with a paintball gun. haha!

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Oct 10 2003, 12:11 PM-->
@Oct 10 2003, 12:01 PM
I'm Steve and IM STRAIT!!!!!

Im a closet straight guy. If i were to come out in public and proclaim that im striaght, i would be ridiculed by the liberals out there, CONDEMMING ME for wanting to ensure the continued success of the human race by procreating with the female gender.

lol tell me bout it. madison is one of the most liberal cities around.

Originally posted by civicious@Oct 10 2003, 12:22 PM
or show up to the meeting with a paintball gun. haha!

All different colors in the hopper too so you can paint everyone rainbow colors eh?

:werd:

I'm very supportive of the "alternative" community, but I really do hate it when everyone who is a minority of some sort tries to lord it over the "normal" people. Some activism within your group is great, but sending out unsolicited company emails when it obviously makes quite a few of the recipients uncomfortable really isn't cool. That's just too "in your face," and it generates the kind of animosity that I'm sure they really want to avoid. Why create confrontation when there doesn't need to be any? Maybe I should sign the local KKK chapter up to an NAACP mailing list.

Originally posted by Calesta@Oct 10 2003, 12:44 PM

I'm very supportive of the "alternative" community, but I really do hate it when everyone who is a minority of some sort tries to lord it over the "normal" people. Some activism within your group is great, but sending out unsolicited company emails when it obviously makes quite a few of the recipients uncomfortable really isn't cool. That's just too "in your face," and it generates the kind of animosity that I'm sure they really want to avoid. Why create confrontation when there doesn't need to be any? Maybe I should sign the local KKK chapter up to an NAACP mailing list.

that would be an interesting sight to say the least.

what pisses me off more than neo-homos' is freakin femme nazis who act as if they are the hottest thing on earth when 9 times out of 8 they are so ugly i wouldnt even screw them with someone elses dick, today this chick friend of mine had me over to her room to cook me some chicken ( YOU KNOW IT!) and her friend took her to the side and whispered to her , then she came back out and said " my freind wants to know why you cant cook for yourself?" im said "cuz you invited me over you friggin moron!" i was so mad i almost didnt eat the chicken...but it wasnt the chickens fault...sweet succulent...glorious chicken...

all that needs to be said here, has been said by the one and only Eric Cartman:

Get your bitch ass in the kitchen and make me some PIE!

I can't agree more with everybody who has posted thus far. Actually, some gay people do piss me off, if you are gay, go ahead be gay, but do go grabbing you boyfriends ass in public, or making out with him with little kids around, if you want some respect show some. Same thing goes with the females, I love to see it, but when you have little children or senior citizens around, that is rude. Christ, when I pull up with my system bumpin' and an older person is next to me, I turn it down out of courtisy, treat people nicely and you will be treated nicely.

Back