OK I'm very impressed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vic42

Hello all;

After completey tuning up my 91 civic si D16A6 i took an 1100 mile roadtrip to see my family. Well i'm impressed because this was the 1st long trip i took with the Honda since i got it last year and the gas mileage was ABSOLUTLEY AWSOME!!!!!!

At and average speed of 65Mph on the freeway i averaged 37Mpg WOW!!! Now that blows me away, with a car that has 150,000 miles on it and still gets that kind of mileage wait-a-go Honda!!

Very Happy
Chet

I feel ya man, i got 49 and 50mpg from a stock b16+b16 gearing at avg speed of 90mph, slightly less at 75-80mph.
Honda is teh secks for long trips.

Awesome mileage!

I get 34mpg on the highway with the S2000 if I keep it at 65mph.

Don't blame the tranny, b16 has horrible gears for cruising, but i score consistant 35mpg normally and 40s+ on trips.

Got about 30 mpg from PismoBeach, Cali to Denver, Co, and that was with my AFR's at 13-13.5 doing 95-110 almost the whole way. I love my integra.

My dx eg got well over 40mpg on the highway.... getting nowhere near that with my new gsr swap.

Its still sweet beating my friends mustang gt at the pump, and on the track!

my dx has 202k and i clear 42+ going from Cali to Washington, its about 900 miles or so, plus having to drive up the steep hills and mountins on the boarder of cali and oregon. i usually drive around 65 on trips, i can even maintain 36-38 @85-90mph. my honda rocks.

I usually get around 38-42 mixed Highway and City in my 91 dx hatch. Bish aint too fast though...

I burned off a full tank of gas at 130+mph up 95 in Florida. Filled up, floored it until it was empty. Refuled and a milage check revealed 29mpg. That was balls-out flying.

1990 CRX Si, had the basics.. H/I/E/Chip, blah blah..

i just went to the beach.. i got 32.4 on the way there and it was much better coming back.. i used 1/2 tank going there.. i refilled and used a 1/4 coming back.. it was about 100 something degrees when i left here.. but it was night when i drove home ..sooo.. the cooler air helped alot and the fact that i wasnt stuck doing 55 on a 2 lane road like the way there

old lsvtec got me averaging 32mpg's. Now i get about 27-30. Vtec owns gas with my skunk2 cams. Let me tell you though it was all woth it!!!! fast car and still average better than other vehicles.!!!!!!!! i love my rex.

Back