ok ms sucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hcivic.com

im using internet explore and now every site has the smallest writting barly visible.
I have tried going into view text size and larger, mediem,ect nothing changes as I sellect a new size?
anu ideas?
and its just this site doing it?
and only tonight?

Quoted post[/post]]
im using internet explore and now every site has the smallest writting barly visible.
I have tried going into view text size and larger, mediem,ect nothing changes as I sellect a new size?
anu ideas?
and its just this site doing it?
and only tonight?

Hold down CTRL and use the mouse wheel.

It should work for both IE and FF

got me stumped. ctrl and the mouse wheel always works for me

well firefox will be installed in less than 2mins and ie is gone

FF is diffrent seems alittle slower? but already fixed my problem
MS SUCKS BALLS

Anything MS sucks. Linux all the way people. how many big viruses sut down millions of linux systems? None thats right. you know why? cause MS like bill gates sucks big floppy donkey d*ck.

no, its because ms is easy to get into.... making the cirus makers easier targets at ms... but anyway

yes,
use firefox.

this site works best with firefox 1.5

if you're on anything else, it should be safari, konquerer, or ol' fashioned mozilla.

ie should be banned.

Quoted post[/post]]
Actually, it's because virus writers target Windows.
:werd:

And firefox, in my opinion, is slow as shit. At least on my work and home computers, MS kicks the shit out of it in speed. Thats all I care about. Otherwise, when MS breaks, I know how to fix it. And I'm back alive again.

Unless things have changed in the past few years, there aren't shit for applications for any of the other opperating systems such as linox.

If you're too retarded to use MS, get something else. :dunno:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]If you're retarded and use MS, get something else.

Fixed it for ya.

I don't know what your problem is, but FF 1.5 is WAY faster than IE on my home machine.

:dunno: Slower on 4 computers I installed it on. Two old shitty computers, one mid-range, and one Hot Rod system. Same slow shit every time.

The range of systems is wide. 633?mhz with 64m to 3.6ghz.. with 1 gig of ram..

Firefox is slower on load up but once it's loaded it's super fast.

when I got XP pro loaded up, I downloaded firefox before I downloaded any drivers, and it was slow as balls before installing my videocard drivers, but once I got those loaded up it clicked and now it's fast as shit.

holy hell...you get the most hits from the west coast? i figured it would have been the east coast.

Back