Ok.. serious question.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

how do you know i dont have a custom swap or fu;)ll race engine?
because i'm smarter than you. ^_^

i'm referring to 800hp motors and engines that have $10,000 in chroming. you show a show car, you race a race car. you don't race a show car, but you can show a race car.

you my friend, have neither. :lol:

i thought the k20s were reverse mounted...will a k20 trans actually work with a gsr? Isnt it geared to turn the opposite direction?

Just curious...i didnt do any research before asking that question.

i thought the k20s were reverse mounted...will a k20 trans actually work with a gsr? Isnt it geared to turn the opposite direction?

Just curious...i didnt do any research before asking that question.
yeah, you are right. everything is turned around. you would have 5 backwards gears if you had a gsr tranny.

By "good" I don't mean ricer shows. I mean real car shows, preferably old school hot rods or low-riders.
ahhhhh i see.

i was thinking stuff like HIN and Global.

if you go to a classic car show, yes, you will get laughed off the grass. (since most shows i've seen take place on large fields)

Now, are you talking about at a car show or the random person the street?

You're supposed to pop the hood at car shows, especially if you make wild claims. Try that an old school hot rod show and you'll be ridiculed until you leave.

Sorry to bring this one back from so long ago, but this is very true. Go to a Goodguys show (for those who dont know its the biggest hot rod show in the states) and the only cars that dont have hoods in the air, dont have hoods at all. :)

Sorry to bring this one back from so long ago, but this is very true. Go to a Goodguys show (for those who dont know its the biggest hot rod show in the states) and the only cars that dont have hoods in the air, dont have hoods at all. :)
well, thats true. but the original point of the thread was to discuss a k-series swap. ^_^

because i'm smarter than you. ^_^

i'm referring to 800hp motors and engines that have $10,000 in chroming. you show a show car, you race a race car. you don't race a show car, but you can show a race car.

you my friend, have neither. :lol:
i actually do have a racecar:D

but its not my honda...but your right,,my honda is neither race or show,,its DD..just with a swap and some minor mods

Back