ok so i guess i missed alot

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

98integrals

if you couldnt tell from the other post i just made i JUST got my laptop back and am finnaly wasting my life away here on the boards.

i see a ton of new people... WTF? in like a week i dont recongnize 1/2 the people here lol.

Anyways, update on the hatch.

i got the title and now im waiting to get the car from the body shop.

The secratary of state sucks, we could have signed the title over the day after we paid for the car but the dumb bitch behind the desk said that they had to send the title to the kid selling us the car to have him sign it agian (cause he did it wrong when he got the car). and then send that in and then send us a copy.

so after about 4 weeks of waiting i finnaly said fuck it and took the kid in to the SOS. 45 mins later i have the title being sent to my house. :ghey:

sorry about the other :repostred:

hrmm...

i dont have pics yet.

but ive got video of a track event and an autox i was at :)

in car sunday *work warning*
second run
4th run *work warning*

some language involved... prolly shouldnt have the sound on at work anyways :p

and some speedtrial footage.
here
(yes i passed a 350, and a wrx, and a lot of other cars that had horrible drivers)

the white ITR is stock other than his comptech intake/spoon header (which he broke tuesday), and the 15" slipstreams w/azenis.

the white/black ITR is Ed from team toilet and the s2000 w/the similar color scheme is mike, also of team toilet.

the red s2000 that mike is following thru turn 2 crashed at the very end of the day :( . they were running the track backwards and he spun comming of the 1st corner. hit about 10-15 yards past the flag tower thingy.
in car will be up 2morow or friday

BTW u need divX
get it here

What happened to ryan's header? Don't forget his today flywheel and exedy race clutch.

Have any pics of the s2k crash?

Originally posted by asmallsol@Oct 22 2003, 10:50 PM
What happened to ryan's header? Don't forget his today flywheel and exedy race clutch.

Have any pics of the s2k crash?

one of the welds broke on tuesday @ gingerman.

pics of the s2000 carnage here:
pics

:eek3: :bawling:

DSC01771.jpg

oh shit i didnt read the whole thing. OUWCH!! sorry about your S2K. thats gotta hurt bigtime. :(

sorry about psyching you out too. didnt know why you were away.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Oct 22 2003, 11:04 PM
oh shit i didnt read the whole thing. OUWCH!! sorry about your S2K. thats gotta hurt bigtime. :(

i wish it was mine :(

it was the king motorsports crew. they had 3 there i think.

the shocks on that thing were 1200 a peice

moton = $$$
DSC01780.jpg

but still man. the shocks alone on that car were worht a decent chunk of my car.

then the mugen exhast, rear wing, roof... and god knows what else they had on there.

infact, the owner of the car wasnt even there :eek:. but i dont think he will have to worry about affording reparis, i hear he has an R33 :worthy:

Back