1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ok sorry man

Discussion in 'Integra' started by terribbleteg90, May 25, 2007.

1. terribbleteg90

terribbleteg90 New Member

so ur turbo only gave u 50 hp DUDE i got that in my teg right now non turbo non v tec with just intke and exhaust and i dont mean the decoritive kind either and internals crank pistons etc so i will put my non boosted teg up against that anyday not talkin shit but come on DUDE really turn ur boost up u got that much invested in a car with 260 wow i bet thats an addrenaline rush lol

U COULD BE DRIVEN A HONDA LOL
    im just given u a hard time man lol calm down but im not jokin about my teg lol its fast

2. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

? . ! , ;
    you should try these out sometime

3. myah

myah Neu Impact Performance

dude how you gonna invest all of you money in a turbo and only push 260 thats not right freaking push that up to 12 psi and run that shit thats all i got to say if that was me my friends would jump me

4. terribbleteg90

terribbleteg90 New Member

thats what i say hell this guy could have gon and put the money he invested in the turbo and out that much in internals and got 260 but i accidentally posted this as a new thred it was meant to be a quick reply and as for the guy up there doin the punctuation check if i wanted the third grade lessons and wanted to use them i would go back to elementary but thx anyway man im glad u got my back and u dont want me to look stupid thx bro

5. SHOGUNOVDDRK

SHOGUNOVDDRK New Member

ILTM.....^_^ and with that said im gone

6. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

thats just it if your saying a intake and exhaust gave you 50hp your stupid.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted