ok sorry man

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

terribbleteg90

so ur turbo only gave u 50 hp DUDE i got that in my teg right now non turbo non v tec with just intke and exhaust and i dont mean the decoritive kind either and internals crank pistons etc so i will put my non boosted teg up against that anyday not talkin shit but come on DUDE really turn ur boost up u got that much invested in a car with 260 wow i bet thats an addrenaline rush lol

U COULD BE DRIVEN A HONDA LOL
im just given u a hard time man lol calm down but im not jokin about my teg lol its fast

dude how you gonna invest all of you money in a turbo and only push 260 thats not right freaking push that up to 12 psi and run that shit thats all i got to say if that was me my friends would jump me

thats what i say hell this guy could have gon and put the money he invested in the turbo and out that much in internals and got 260 but i accidentally posted this as a new thred it was meant to be a quick reply and as for the guy up there doin the punctuation check if i wanted the third grade lessons and wanted to use them i would go back to elementary but thx anyway man im glad u got my back and u dont want me to look stupid thx bro

thats what i say hell this guy could have gon and put the money he invested in the turbo and out that much in internals and got 260 but i accidentally posted this as a new thred it was meant to be a quick reply and as for the guy up there doin the punctuation check if i wanted the third grade lessons and wanted to use them i would go back to elementary but thx anyway man im glad u got my back and u dont want me to look stupid thx bro
thats just it if your saying a intake and exhaust gave you 50hp your stupid.

Back