ok this is crazy, a rwd del sol?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
it wont take more than a fri- sun i have three friends that are going to help me. just wait ill post pics next wkend

lmao im curious on this as well................also not to be a dick, but he could also try to spend all week on google looking for images already posted..not saying hes a bullshitter, but SOME people are

it wont take more than a fri- sun i have three friends that are going to help me. just wait ill post pics next wkend
You going to customize the driveshaft yourself? Because damn sure it needs to be modified. And a homemade driveshaft will last long enough for you to hear the motor start and have it fly apart.

idk. i measured a 240sx drive shaft and it is a inch too long but im thinkin if i pust the motor all the way up it will work.... im gonna check a bunch of cars in the junk yard to see if i can get a closer one if i cant then im just gonna put the motor in and save for a custom drive shaft.

gooole pics? Not worried about it. Ive seen the major 3 that have had it done.( doesn't mean there aren't others) The del sol above, the red hatch with the ricey kit and graphics, and the silver one that is fully built for drag. If anything it will be a picture of a mounted engine and nothing working. If he doesn't pull it off, I think his REP Power should remain at 0 for as long as hes a member of HS.

Whats funny though is he said he was gonna do it this coming weekend, yet he has already started. Thats strike one in my book.

SLUSHBOX; the drive shaft should be the least of his worries. How about mounting the rear diff.? You have to mount the rear diff , Not to mention the tranny, before you can get and acurate measurement for the driveshaft.

any of you ever herd of puting an s2000 motor in an acura vigor?? some guy at a party last night night sed his brother did it... bullshit??

90% B.S.( anything can be done with !!TIME!! and money. Maybe an F series motor, but not the F series that comes in the s2000. An NSX motor sounds more likely than the F20C.

how have i started it.. i measured the distance from a tranny and where the rear diff will sit, thats not work,,, and i wont have a problem with the rear diff all i will do is put a fuel cell in the trunk and notch where it will sit....im not trying to start any arguments here but all im saying is that it is possible, maybe not in a weekend because im buissy building my new garage, sooo i retract my statement about the weekend thing and its not like doing this is a new thing for me... and if it doesnt work out then whatever doesnt really mean anything to me just something fun to do. i dont have anything else to do with a crashed car and a $1000 shell...

wtf wtf wtf... my friends are asswholes... i left my comp signed in when i was working on my garage....everything they wrote was bs...except for the garage, and the focus. im not going to build shit. sorry bout that ill smack them for you guys..

i was starting to wonder...because not only do you need a customer drive shaft, you also have to use the s2k gauge cluster. god bless friends and random posts...

i think this thread has served its purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back