ok trance heads--- my FTP IS UP!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
ok, many of you have been bugging me to re-open it.

due to the RIAA being fucktards, they can eat a dick. I AM GIVING PERMISSION TO DOWNLOAD THE LIVE SETS FROM MY TRANCE FOLDER. everything else, is at your own risk, and i neither imply or any other legal BS that i own these songs and have the right to share them.

if you don't have an ftp client, go to download.com and get WS_FTP LE, its freeware.

ftp://64.252.102.97
UPDATED AGAIN

login/pass
honda/honda

I have DSL so my upload sucks. Hwo long will this be up, i don't know.
if i get disconencted, my IP will change.... and you won't be able to log in. DONT send me 4234124312 messages damnit. I'll get it back up when i can.

This post will be deleted soon.

some of our users probably dont understand much else, B. :D

i myself use WS_FTP LE.

hey what are you using for FTP server software ??

I used to use G6FTP or Serv-U
I never got around to trying BulletProof or ProFTPD

FastStream NETFile 6.0

i had G6, but it expired on me and im cheap. faststream is freeware for non-commercial use

cuteftp pro v2.0 y0 get ted nugent tickets from kazaa for that and the crack in the ceiling and your all set.

its a client that utilizes SSL Technology, so its pretty secure.

edit: they also have secure FTP Server available for ted nugent purchases at kazaa

edit again: meh, v2 v9, typo whatever hehe

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 15 2003, 11:24 AM
ok, im sharing massive rare trance and some fucktard is downloading 2 50 cent songs :bash:

ive got ~23gb of music... 50 cent what??

hey, magic stick is just a loop so you should probably delete it. B)

true, but its just a bit easier when you dont have to look for songs you want.

kazaa doesnt have the high number of users it used to anymore. its hard to find songs that arent looped, or they play for 10 or so seconds and then turn to a high pitched noise of some sort. ive been looking for static x - the only for a good while now...

the problem is your using pos kazaa when there are far better p2p clients avaliable that you'll be able to find whatever you want to your hearts content

Back