ok trance heads--- my FTP IS UP!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B, I'm going to have to mail you a DVD burner or something. :)

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Oct 15 2003, 12:18 PM
the problem is your using pos kazaa when there are far better p2p clients avaliable that you'll be able to find whatever you want to your hearts content

or... IRC? :p

people keep telling me to get on IRC to get my music and what not, but i never know how to use it, or know what i am doing, when i get on an IRC client. Does IRC really have tons of music out there is it better than kazaa?

ok, link edited.

sorry about that folks-- due to massive wind, i lost power at like noon EST today.... and i just woke up now...

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Oct 15 2003, 02:59 PM
people keep telling me to get on IRC to get my music and what not, but i never know how to use it, or know what i am doing, when i get on an IRC client. Does IRC really have tons of music out there is it better than kazaa?

i hate IRC.

all you do is wait in queue for 45 fucking days

shit, i just noticed this...u got some rare shit there b...a lot of which i would like. but im getting an error.

did you take it down or restrict it or somethign?

i can get in, but when i click on a file, it says that i am not aloud to dl such a large file from the folder.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Oct 15 2003, 05:41 PM-->
MaaseyRacer
@Oct 15 2003, 02:59 PM

i hate IRC.

all you do is wait in queue for 45 fucking days

werd. im. with. stupid.

Back