OK---WTF

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IDMaxGuy

I went out to my car today for the first time, been inside all day, and there was a little paper sack on my drivers side mirror, kinda wedged in between it and the car.
Inside the bag there are like 20 condoms, unsused still in the package. WTF does this mean, I dont know if they were there last night when I left racing or what. This is a mystery that needs to be solved. Thats just fucked up.

Think of it as a free gift and use them. If they don't work and you end up getting a girl pregnant, tell her it wasn't you cause you used protection.

Originally posted by Gen2Teg@Sep 6 2003, 05:33 PM
Think of it as a free gift and use them. If they don't work and you end up getting a girl pregnant, tell her it wasn't you cause you used protection.

Unfortunately DNA doesn't work that way. I'd trash em, someone could have poked holes in em with pin or something or it could just be a joke by your friends. Either way, unless you wanna take the chance of supporting for 18yrs, I say pitch em.

or maybe someone took a needle and injected some really screwed up chemical to burn the hell out of your shit when you put it on. Id be pissed! Plus it would kill the mood!

dun dun dun, time for captain shirlock.

Who dun it?

Who could it be?

return next time on the same HS time, same HS channel.

i hope there your mom and dads, and they threw there old condoms in ur car.
HA

okay, found out some info.....

they are the cheap kind you can buy at the gas station by my house....

75 cents a piece, someone spent some money,

just a question one of you from missouri and what part and if so where do you race

Oh Im not gonna use them, they are the off brand kind, but i want to know who put them there. If it is a hot girl then I would like to know. I live in spfd, we race at the track in Rogersville. Or sometimes out on the highway

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Sep 7 2003, 06:44 PM
Oh Im not gonna use them, they are the off brand kind, but i want to know who put them there. If it is a hot girl then I would like to know. I live in spfd, we race at the track in Rogersville. Or sometimes out on the highway

haha a hot girl randomly just put condoms on your car...that's one of MY dreams...you can't steal it. :lol:

Ok, being a girl (if I was str8) I don't see why I'd put condoms on a guys car that I thought was cute or whatever. Especially not some offbrand shit. I think that would give off the impression that she's easy and cheap (as in trailor park cheap).

cheap, u can only get em out of a machine, 75 cents a piece y0. times that by 15 well hell, i dont have my calc out, but its more than a box of 5 trojans f0 sh0.....

Back