Ok

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AND free shipping anywhere in the US? Someone must have one hell of a crack addiction.

Originally posted by xyswany@Mar 8 2004, 11:47 PM
AND free shipping anywhere in the US? Someone must have one hell of a crack addiction.

One time I bought a Peavey 5150 (guitar amp for those that don't know) for $300 from some cokehead, it was awesome, I walked into his house, and some chick with half her tits hangin' out of her shirt is trying to cover a huge ass pile of blow on the table. He wanted $375, but the drip coming from his nose said "offer 300" so I did, and he said "ok whatever man, take it"

Here's the response I got.

Hello,
First you have to know the car is available on eBay,but the bidding/buying is restricted.The reason is that I had too many problems with bidders in the past and since then I am carefully with my auctions. I think that they always like to bid but not all the time like to buy,they just play games.The auction is a buy it now one so,only one person can buy it but for that I will need a proof of his seriousity and that he is available to pay anytime.For that, you need just to be agree with my condition stated below and the car will be yours.
The buy it now price includes shipping and insurance fees.
1. SHIPMENT :
I am currently located in Italy and the car will be shipped from here with by sea with the boat to your nearest port so please tell me what is your nearest port but due to the overwhelming numbers of offers I have recieved I will ask a 999$ deposit to seal the deal.
2. PAYMENT :
I'm a serious seller with experience in this field. I'm a fair trader with a good feedback on eBay which is the proof that l have closed a lot of successful deals.
You will arrange payment through wired transfer (www.westernunion.com).
All you have to do is go to www.westernunion.com and find an local agent near you were you have to go and send the funds.
3. INSURANCE
The car will be insured at the delivery service and insured for the transport.
4. RETURN POLICY
As soon as the car arrives, you will test the car and if it does not matches 100% to your expectations, you will return it in max. 7 days since the arrival date. In this case I will send you the full amount back and you will send me the car in the original crate and you don't have to pay the return shipping and insurance.
If this will be ok with you just email back with your info and tell me what info you need more about the car and the transaction and you will have it.
Sincerely hope to do the transaction.
5. In the 7 days inspection perioud you decide to buy the car send the remainig balance and i will send the car's papers.

Originally posted by Prowler@Mar 9 2004, 01:47 AM

2. PAYMENT :
I'm a serious seller with experience in this field. I'm a fair trader with a good feedback on eBay which is the proof that l have closed a lot of successful deals.

Too bad they are all for like cell phone chargers, and head phones, or model paint, and model parts. What a fucktard.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Mar 8 2004, 03:29 PM-->
@Mar 8 2004, 11:47 PM

One time I bought a Peavey 5150 (guitar amp for those that don't know) for $300 from some cokehead, it was awesome, I walked into his house, and some chick with half her tits hangin' out of her shirt is trying to cover a huge ass pile of blow on the table. He wanted $375, but the drip coming from his nose said "offer 300" so I did, and he said "ok whatever man, take it"

Nice steal, man. I like my Dual Rectifier, though. :spin:

Originally posted by Prowler@Mar 8 2004, 04:47 PM

5. In the 7 days inspection perioud you decide to buy the car send the remainig balance and i will send the car's papers.

6. And as soon as I get paid, I ask my government where the fuck my money/EVO VIII is and send them after you.

Scam.

Quote from eBay:
The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the listing.

Originally posted by dohch22a4+Mar 9 2004, 02:04 AM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 8 2004, 03:29 PM
xyswany
@Mar 8 2004, 11:47 PM

Nice steal, man. I like my Dual Rectifier, though. :spin:

Hell yea, Mesa's are the shit, very wide range, but the 5150 has something to it, just a really sick distortion, with that warm tube crunch that I love so much. That and they are 120 watts, and we didn't alway shave a system at shows, so other than our PA everything was on it's own, or bass player was suckin :p

It is like the reverse scam where people offer you like 2x what you want to get out of the car if you stop the bidding early. They say that they will handle all the shipping, what ever. They send you westernunion or money order until you find out that the give bank founds are fake.

If your really serious about buying it, tell him to stop the bidding and flyout to Itally and do the rest yourself. $10k for the car, 3k for travel, 1000 for shipping. Evo for $14k

Originally posted by asmallsol@Mar 9 2004, 08:43 PM
It is like the reverse scam where people offer you like 2x what you want to get out of the car if you stop the bidding early. They say that they will handle all the shipping, what ever. They send you westernunion or money order until you find out that the give bank founds are fake.

If your really serious about buying it, tell him to stop the bidding and flyout to Itally and do the rest yourself. $10k for the car, 3k for travel, 1000 for shipping. Evo for $14k

take me with you if you goto italy, i speak italian and can get us free room and board at one of my many relatives houses out there, one of which is in a exclusive beach resort neighborhood.

Back