OK

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No, that's only if he misuses it. You can run nitrous safely on a stock engine if you install it correctly and have it set to spray at the right time.

lol yea i know.. i had a bad experience with detonation !

Fuck that, it isn't the cheapest in the long run. You're gonna have to refill the bottle $$$.

Turbo would be the cheapest, not from the start but in the long run it's just more efficent (worth the extra dough) and cheaper in the long run.

I have a ungodly hate for nitrous, no matter what brand. It's just me, I'm not saying it's a waste but I wouldn't use my money on it.

bah, bill ran a 60 shot on his CX motor - all 70 hp of it - for like 3 or four full bottles before he swapped it out for the ls build- NEVER detonated, pulled it- it was running mint.

zex kits are good for small power levels

as far a juice cant you use the lil bottles that the use for bb guns and drill a hole in to your intake run a line in the car and shoot it right in there? id say thats cheap easy power arnt those like a 30 shot or something

Originally posted by PhyRe@Nov 11 2004, 06:59 PM
as far a juice cant you use the lil bottles that the use for bb guns and drill a hole in to your intake run a line in the car and shoot it right in there? id say thats cheap easy power arnt those like a 30 shot or something
[post=415507]Quoted post[/post]​

lOoK oUt! cO2 JuNkIe CoMmINg tHrOuGh!! :blink:

Originally posted by PhyRe@Nov 11 2004, 04:59 PM

:lol:

nobody said longrun, as far as bang for buck from stock motor nitrous is the way, use it enough and being trigger happy........you'll get melted pistons.

the name of the game is - you have to pay to play.

Originally posted by PhyRe@Nov 11 2004, 06:59 PM

If you want to make the motor stall, go ahead.

BB Guns run off of CO2

We are talking about N2O

At any rate....

Nitrous is the least expensive per HP gained.

I ran 120 shot on my LS engine for 2 years, no problems. Only after going "Turbo" did I end up with a shot block.

Back