Okay.. So who watched American Dad tonight??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ScrapinSi

So the wife and I are laying in bed watching Family Guy & American Dad... I was doin my normal lols and lmaos... when all of a sudden... Watching American Dad... I see... THE STAR WARS KID!! I LITERALLY fell out of bed laughing!! My wife didn't get it of course... but i couldn't stop laughing!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: After it was over... I had to explain to my wife what the deal with star wars kid was..

For those that need a refresh....
http://www.jedimaster.net/

Got me crackin up fosho. :lmao:

I didnt think the Family Guy was as good as the past few have been.

It was funny when he was drunk and pulled up to his house like it was the drive-thru. :lol:

The voices sound way to much like family guy. I understand it is all the same ppl but i still picture all of the family guy characters when im not paying attention to the show.

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Sep 25 2005, 09:21 PM
The voices sound way to much like family guy. I understand it is all the same ppl but i still picture all of the family guy characters when im not paying attention to the show.
[post=560324]Quoted post[/post]​

American Dad started out pretty slow but has gotten funnier lately.

And it's not so much the voices then it is that every character in Family Guy is represented in American Dad:

You've got the Mom and Dad, the brother and sister, the goldfish (Stewie) and the alien (Brian). It's the character repetition that makes it seem so Family Guy-ish. But at least it's gotten funnier lately. :D

Back