Oklahoma State Football Coach Mike Gundy Upset

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
well the oklahoma state coach went off on a newspaper writer after their win on saturday this is a big deal out here in Oklahoma, and all i am doing is :bo:
and she still stands behind her story. and all his players have more respect for him for standing up for one of his players. :thumbsup:
YouTube - Oklahoma State Football Coach Mike Gundy Upset

+100 for Gundy, reporters need to be adults and be responsible for what they say and print (that includes you Rather)

This guy printed lies about kids who play their heart out for free and Gundy took the guy and his editor to task with a good old fashion behind the wood shed ass ripping (notice the eye contact)

Now the media would make you think this is some big deal, because they are the targets. Let's ask the voting members of the Coaches Poll if they think Gundy was out of line

This guy is the man

+This guy printed lies about kids who play their heart out for free and Gundy took the guy and his editor to task with a good old fashion behind the wood shed ass ripping (notice the eye contact)

This guy is the man
that article was written by a woman. her name is Jenni Carlson. Weird huh?

gundy is great. that alone would make me want to go to college there.

Wow, that guy definately put that writer in her place. I really couldn't have said it any better. He seemed well spoken and didn't really seem like he was "out of control". He was just angry and the intensity worked for him.

I could imagine that the writer was shitting her pants during that conference.

she printed rumors and now her response is basically "well show me where I'm wrong" Talk about no moral fiber, this woman missed her calling as a divorce attorney

yeah the article was a bunch of BS, and i for one am proud of him, after all of this I am glad we have a coach that will stick up for his athletes. Gundy sticks up for his players and i give him respect for calling out the writer. and what you dont see in his interview is that during it he is addressing her at the interview and when he was pointing his finger it was right at her.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:to coach Gundy

and now she is trying to cover her ass by saying she stands behind everything little bit of BS that she wrote.

Back