old American car lovers, heres your chance!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats the most expensive rust ever.

tons of shit, but the majority of it look useless... and what a frigging mess. there's no way to tell anything from anything.

just tearing apart 1 motor, i lost shit, misplaced shit, and had to buy new shit.... with 34324423324 motors from 3432 cars, who the hell knows where anything is.

I wouldnt even know what to do with all of that. More than half of that shit is not going to even be usable. Also how are you going to pack all of it up? Biggest waste of 1.5mill ever.

I wouldnt even know what to do with all of that. More than half of that shit is not going to even be usable. Also how are you going to pack all of it up? Biggest waste of 1.5mill ever.

youre not packing it up...the property comes with it.

and I thought my collection was big....looks like I got some compitition...

As usual, you people are fuckin toolbags and have no idea what you're looking at.
:)

I'm the only car guy here.

IMG_1662_1_1_1.JPG

In Soviet Russia we have Dog Power not Horse Power

+1 alot of old cars that are worth some money.. even though is rusted to shit, its still worth more than my car

the problem is that there is about 1.5 mill in cars there. You can't just sell something to get out of it and expect to make full dollars. The guy with the Z parts in NJ wanted to do that. And it's not fair.

Show me the deals !

Also, I can imagine pulling up there with a mint paint job, and having 6 german shepards jump on the car.

You shouldn't be showing up to a scrap yard like that with a perfect paint job anyway- show up with a car hauler or a big pickup truck.

I went to look at the NJ parts yard with the Cooper because the Jeep died in Danbury, and the Pathfinder died in NY. I showed up and there were dogs there jumping on it. (Cooper color: Black Eye)

It was funny though. Those hayseeds never SAW the like of the cooper. "What in the heeell is that?!"

Not a bad deal for the right person. Hell, you could resto many cars in there and just have to pay for a new paint job :)

Back