old Football cards

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 2fastCRX@Jul 22 2003, 11:12 AM

Do you know how much the autographed rookie of A-Rod is worth. That would be sweet to have. I have a bunch of Kobe Bryant rookie cards, but I have no idea how much they are worth. I stopped collecting around 1998.

Not that much at all, to tell you the truth, its not the expensive rookie card. We have 2 actually, and I have a ball. A few years back right after he signed with the mariners and was starting to make something of himself he bought an acura at the acura dealership and also held a 50 person signing so meh and my brother both got a couple things signed.

yeah I was looking through some of my old cards last and checking on ebay to see what they are worth and i found my whole collection is like $4, it sucks, sports cards are not popular at all anymore. Everyone grew up and started collecting Honda's lol. Even if you have a good card they have to be "graded" for them to retain any of there value. I did see that Barry Bonds Tops rookie's are going for like $700 though and I swear I have at least one of them at my parents house still.

Originally posted by racerxb20z@Jul 22 2003, 12:52 PM
I did see that Barry Bonds Tops rookie's are going for like $700 though and I swear I have at least one of them at my parents house still.

Holy shit really? I'm positive I have that card.

Back