old MTV2 tabla commercial thing?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i dont even understand why MTV has the VMA because they NEVER show any music videos. i like the old MTV from the 80s and early 90s.

Was it the same old ad with some middle eastern kid kickin a soccer ball singing my name is shlaka my name is sklaka gilla ga heee gilla ga heee ? Cuz i have been looking for tha ad

No, but I actually DID find the video on an old VHS of MTV2 a few weeks back when I was moving...if I can figure out a way to get it from VHS to my PC, I'll post it up, heh

Was it the same old ad with some middle eastern kid kickin a soccer ball singing my name is shlaka my name is sklaka gilla ga heee gilla ga heee ? Cuz i have been looking for tha ad

I remembered that one.

Real song.
Mera Naam Hai Lakhan - Anil Kapoor, Jackie Shroff, Madhuri Dixit, Dimple Kapadia - Ram Lakhan - YouTube

Commercial
My Name is Laken - YouTube

You're welcome. :D Now what's this I'm seeing about some tiggobitties?

Old ass thread bump, but love the name.

Back then there was only 1 reason to watch that show.

Back