Old School CSI members!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celia

So some of us are trying to get a meet setup in Massachusetts.... I know alot of people left CSI due to the fact of issues with other members, etc. But hey I wanna see some of my friends from there, so I figured I'd post up about the meet here too.

Yes, we are planning for it to be in Massachusetts, and I AM WILLING TO COOK.. For those who DONT like puerto rican food, then that's your problem, bring your own friggin food, thanks. :D

if anyone is interested, lemme know, just wanna get some old friends back together again, lemme know, it'll be a good time, i promise. B)

http://forums.clubsi.com/showflat.php?Cat=...=0&fpart=1&vc=1

MUAHZ - Celia

i have like 4 posts on Club si.... but i've been a member there since liek 00. lol

mmmmmmmm.... empenadas...

date depending, I'm in... Things are busy with work, house, fiancee, etc... but we'll see... Even though I don't own a honda anymore... :)

as long as there isnt a run... I dont think my blazer would do too good... unless it was up a mountain... in which case my torque would outpull all of you... LOL... Or if it was twisty mountain roads, I could just drive straight up while you guys had to zig zag... LOL.

Ok, so we are looking at May 28th, planning way ahead since some people have to request weekends off from work, etc.

And I guess they changed the location possibly, looking at Colt State Park in R.I.? I'll let you know exactly.

Originally posted by Celia@Mar 27 2005, 08:21 AM
Ok, so we are looking at May 28th, planning way ahead since some people have to request weekends off from work, etc.

And I guess they changed the location possibly, looking at Colt State Park in R.I.? I'll let you know exactly.
[post=479303]Quoted post[/post]​

isn't that memorial day weekend?

if so, i can't make it.

Well here's what I wrote in ClubSI.

Ok people, here's the info so far.

DATE : Saturday, May 28th, 2005

TIME : No idea yet, lol.

The "IN" List :

Kyden
G96NT
PopCultureIcon & Kathy
DizzleSizzle
TegRacer324
SiofRelief
GAB
CivicSleeper00
Me
ScrapinSI
IRunFromCops- Maybe.
Souble0SI- maybe
A2000SI-maybe

Also I posted on Hondaswap, and I believe 3-4 people already said yes. Also a member of JDMU will attend. So that's about 17 people.

Any question feel free to PM me or email me. Thanks a bunch.

DATE : Saturday, May 28th, 2005

TIME : No idea yet, lol.

The "IN" List CSI:

Kyden
G96NT
PopCultureIcon & Kathy
DizzleSizzle
TegRacer324
SiofRelief
GAB
CivicSleeper00
Me