Old skool CRX driver

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Joe nobody

'Ole skool CRX guy
Hey all. I never thought I'd de saying this but I'm now the owner of a Honda! Just bougth an 84 CRX (no not an SI :mad: ) as my winter car while I finish off my vintage VW and I must say.... I love my honda! But one thing is I HATE driving a stock car. I just put some Konig Heliums on her and have a whole set of KYB struts and ST springs sitting in my living room to bolt on to give it a little better ride quality and height. I'm not into the whole "body kit and raging stereo" scene, I just like my little go-kart but it's just not fast enough or lower enough. I can fix that though. ^_^ (insert MK1 integra 16V here)

I've got some serious plans for this little rocket now. Last time I've had this much fun dring a car was with my turbo MR2. Good times! I only wish my CRX was rear wheel drive! Ah well ya can't please everyone all the time.

What's a 6'5" white guy doing driving a CRX anyways? :p

crx's are one of the most roomy cars ever built. :) 6'5 guys drive them all the time.

welcome to the club :)

Eibach is your spring source, regardless of application. Struts should be Tokico (blue or Gold, Airjockie can give you the best review of these) and I prefer Bilsteins.

Thanks for the pics jockie.

What's your guys' opinion on the KYB GR-2's? I've always use KYB's on my old VW's (aircooled's not water) but have never used the struts before.
I got them for free basically and they're brand new so I figured I'd roll 'em.

Back