Olsen Twins

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
s3ef0196b5302e.jpg

i can see this thread getting out of hand ..... errr.... in hand... err... never mind

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 18 2003, 02:41 AM
are 17 as of yesteday :) 1 more year y0!

That's legal in Texas. :lol:

I don't know about those girls though. They're really not all that, their product line is sold in Wal-Mart of all places (actually a good choice, business wise but it still sucks), and they were really only good for running in and out of rooms following each other.

Originally posted by Calesta+Jun 18 2003, 04:04 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jun 18 2003, 02:41 AM
are 17 as of yesteday :) 1 more year y0!

That's legal in Texas. :lol:

I don't know about those girls though. They're really not all that, their product line is sold in Wal-Mart of all places (actually a good choice, business wise but it still sucks), and they were really only good for running in and out of rooms following each other.

They aren't all that, but that is what makes them even more desirable. They look like girls you'd see somewhere around "the D" (dallas). They dont have that "too hott" look.

I'd hit it anyway... hell, it's only statutory if the parents find out... and even then, it's only if the parents PRESS CHARGES. ;)

LOL.

You guys are sick bastards yo! You are all the mofo's imma be chasing out of my house with my shotgun when my daughter turns 17!

shit... if there is no grass, roll her over and play in the mud..

old enough to bleed, old enough to breed. jk jk

I'm only 2 yrs older then them :D

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Jun 18 2003, 05:13 AM
If there's grass in the field (even though I like the field without terf), play ball, yo! ;)

is there's grass on the field playball

and if not, hell we can scrimage!

I'd ssay they are cute and beautiful, but not bangin hot. I mean :hitit:
and I doubt they will ever do playboy our anything like that, maybe when they are in their late 20's
and need some major cash, as it is by the time they turn 18 their company will have grossed $1B in sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back