Olsen Twins

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's grass on the field, play ball. If not, turn it over and play in the mud.

1 more year till they're 18, 3 more years till their careers tank and they're in Playboy. :D

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jun 18 2003, 09:46 AM
If there's grass on the field, play ball. If not, turn it over and play in the mud.

1 more year till they're 18, 3 more years till their careers tank and they're in Playboy. :D

Look at drew barymore (sp?) She was americas sweet heart, then she did playboy. I cant wait for that issue. Plus by the time that they are old enough to do playboy, I will be old enough to buy playboy (being 17 sucks)

Drew did playboy years ago. My dad has an issue from like 97, maybe earlier in the 90's of her. It has a green cover. She's ugly, sorry. Nasty titties and all.

My aunt mentioned something that has ruined the idea of twins for me.

Twice the child support.

:thumbsdown:

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jun 18 2003, 09:05 AM
Drew did playboy years ago. My dad has an issue from like 97, maybe earlier in the 90's of her. It has a green cover. She's ugly, sorry. Nasty titties and all.

:werd:
I can't stand that woman.

Yeah, I remember pics of Drew naked, her tits are pretty fugly.

And who said anything about child support after hitting twins? Love em and leave em. :D

Unfortunately the system is setup to target guys like you and I with regular paychecks. Two words:
Garnished wages.

Dude(s)! I remember when they were born........that just makes it weird!......bah, I'm all talk..... :hitit:

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jun 18 2003, 02:54 AM
s3ef0196b5302e.jpg

i dont see what the big deal is. aside from the fact they are two hot millionaires.

chicks like that out here in so. cali are a dime a dozen. my friend lauren could put both of these
girls to shame in the looks and body AND personality department......quite possibly even the
acting dept. as well.

bah. i want a girl that looks like that? ill take a walk down to the hermosa pier on any given saturday.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jun 18 2003, 10:47 AM
Unfortunately the system is setup to target guys like you and I with regular paychecks. Two words:
Garnished wages.

the #1 reason why when going thru a dissolution of marraige (sp)
the man should retain an COMPETANT attorney immediately.

the system IS setup to fuck guys royally when going thru a dissolution of marraige (divorce)

im no divorce attorney, but from what im told by people who are....

RETAIN AN ATTORNEY. otherwise your ex will bend you over and everyone on down from the judge to
the stenographer will get a go at ur ass :lol:

get one before you talk to you spouse about a divorce, that way you can get some legal advice on what
to do.....and hit that bitch with the first strike.

Originally posted by karnash@Jun 18 2003, 05:27 PM
my friend lauren could put both of these
girls to shame in the looks and body AND personality department......quite possibly even the
acting dept. as well.

Come on karnash, a sack of potatoes could put these two to shame in the acting department.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jun 18 2003, 11:32 AM-->
@Jun 18 2003, 05:27 PM
acting dept. as well.

Come on karnash, a sack of potatoes could put these two to shame in the acting department.

i wouldnt know....
i masturbate with the volume on "mute" :lol:

Originally posted by karnash+Jun 18 2003, 05:38 PM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jun 18 2003, 11:32 AM
karnash
@Jun 18 2003, 05:27 PM
acting dept. as well.

i wouldnt know....
i masturbate with the volume on "mute" :lol:

:lol: :lol: :ph34r:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 18 2003, 04:46 AM
banging twins is like every guy's fantasy.
hot, underage ones makes it that much better :lol:

I just got out of a relationship with a girl who had a twin sister. One night they were both drunk , and my g/f was already trying to molest me but then her sister started to too..... but DAMN ME AND MY MORALS..... oh well at least I had the opportunity.

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy+Jun 18 2003, 12:14 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jun 18 2003, 04:46 AM
banging twins is like every guy's fantasy.
hot, underage ones makes it that much better :lol:

I just got out of a relationship with a girl who had a twin sister. One night they were both drunk , and my g/f was already trying to molest me but then her sister started to too..... but DAMN ME AND MY MORALS..... oh well at least I had the opportunity.

I want to kick your morals ass.

Originally posted by knowledge@Jun 18 2003, 05:09 AM
You guys are sick bastards yo! You are all the mofo's imma be chasing out of my house with my shotgun when my daughter turns 17!

i just like to talk shit, but id never ever really do it...or even consider it for real. but if they were 18....hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back