Olsen Twins

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by JDMilan@Jun 19 2003, 10:03 PM
E, i thought you were going to post a pic of your fav.....oh well, i will post for you. :D

69-7744-sm.jpg

Milan

niceredx.jpg

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jun 19 2003, 08:55 PM
ali larter...

I'd give my left testicle and my next 5min of air for some of that pie!

ali_larter.jpg

:ditto:
:hitit:

Originally posted by sloazcrx+Jun 18 2003, 08:37 PM-->
I personally would like to bang Tiffany Amber Theisen over the Olsen twins anyday.
As far as chicks your only out to fuck goes, use the 4 f's.

Find em'
Feel em'
Fuck em'
Forget em'

That's what I've always been told.
it's the 5f's

Find em'
Feel em'
Finger em'
Fuck em'
Forget em'

pissedoffsol

and that other chick that i can't remeber her name (she was in a disney movie a few years back... where she like traded bodies with her sister.... i forget her name.. fuck)

I think that's Katherine Heigel
katherine11.jpg

got to love them sweater puppies

See ya'll are getting way too involved.. the longer you are there the better chance they have of trying to stick around. it's all about the 3 f's

find em

fuck em and

FLEE :spin:

see boys, they are legal for me :p im only 18 so i can have my way with them all i want and its all good:)

:hitit: :woo: :thumbsup: :ditto: Lucky me, I am old enough to hit most of these girls, Especially MK & A! without getting in trouble(17y/o) But one of my all time favorites is Rachael Leigh Cook
picture.php
now who doesnt love velour pants??

Yeah and I'd like to fuck Carma Electra, but who gives a fuck, it will never happen, so all you f00ls, quit dreamin.

Actually underage horndogs, it is statutory rape to have sex with anyone under 18, even if you aren't 18 yet (Texans notwithstanding). If anyone under 18 is caught having sex, her OR his parents can choose to press charges against the other person, regardless of age.

Originally posted by djextremity@Jun 21 2003, 01:26 AM
Actually underage horndogs, it is statutory rape to have sex with anyone under 18, even if you aren't 18 yet (Texans notwithstanding). If anyone under 18 is caught having sex, her OR his parents can choose to press charges against the other person, regardless of age.

umm, then why are there consent laws?

If your under a certain age (differs by state) then by statute you are too young to give consent. The sex act is thereby considered statutory rape as no contsent was given.

The state chooses to prosecute, not the parents. The parents choose to call the authorities. If it is agreed that the act happened, the state, all by itself, can prosecute the offender. Depending on the age difference between the parters and/or the age of the youngest partner it is either a misdomener or a felony.

Just in case you're curious, a 3+ year dif in age makes it a felony in GA.

Don't ask me how I know... :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back