OMFG charge a 94 accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have a 94 Accord ex 4 door SOHC (I think) and I heard this was a great setup for a turbo. Any ideas?

Where is the best and cheapest place besides e-Bay where I can find the best deal on a good turbo system. I am very poor lol

!

haha, well. I have the same car.. and turbos are expensive. Any car is a good car to turbo in your average person's situation. Expect to spend at least $2,000 on a turbo setup and thats if you do a pretty ghetto job of it. Your welcome for the extremely helpful information.

a good turbo set up is going to cost you some money
turbo- t3/t4 57 trim stage III wheel 500-600
manifold- 175
wastegate- 200
bov- 150
intercooler 250
piping- 200ish
exhaust with downpipe 500
oil lines-80
hondata w/boost 500
new ecu for hondata 100

h22- 2450 shipped
exhaust fitment 75
if you cant do the wiring vtec, knock, and secondaries 75

so its up to you. you could substitute the hondata with an fmu and safc but i dont suggest it. so you need to decide what it is you want to do

Yes, I am definately down with a ghetto-job. 2000 sounds ridiculous though, since i got a killer deal on the car for 3500!!!!!! I might just rice that bad boy up and just throw on a short ram and a bigg ass exhaust pipe LOL

Yes, I am definately down with a ghetto-job. 2000 sounds ridiculous though, since i got a killer deal on the car for 3500!!!!!! I might just rice that bad boy up and just throw on a short ram and a bigg ass exhaust pipe LOL

if youre not going to add anything constructive then please dont post

i also have just bought a 94 honda accord f22b1. i am looking for some fast, easy ways and farley cheap hp. if find any thing out let me know.

all of the above will give you about 35hp

throttle body spacer = the gay...very little gain not worth the money
pulleys= no power gain (1-2 on a dynojet)
ignition = no power gain (1/2hp....will help with gas mileage and throttle response.
intake= good place to start.

here is where you should start......

exhaust, intake and header (if you are going to stay n/a)

if you are going to go turbo then just the exhaust until you get the turbo parts.

suspension would also be a good place to put some money...you can have all of the hp in the world but if you cant put it to the ground it isnt going to help you.

where can i find a good price on headers, catback, and exhaust? And which brand has everyone found most responsive.???

www.importrp.com has some pretty good prices, and they have free shipping on a lot of their stuff too. You can also try Ebay, but beware of the fake stuff on there. If you see a "Greddy" exhaust for like $100, click on the ad and read all the info, usually it's a cheapo brand like Tsudo, and they're just saying that it's "Greddy-style."

As far as brands go, I like AEM for intakes, because the fit and finish is really nice, but if you don't want to spend a lot, a cheaper one will work just about as well as long as you put a decent quality filter on it. For headers, most people do DC sports, which are decent, but I wouldn't say great. Companies like Rage, SMSP, Kamikaze, etc. make good headers, but they're usually pretty expensive. For exhaust, I like Greddy, Apex'i, RSR, Tanabe, or you can go custom with a nice muffler like Vibrant or Magnaflow.

cheap ass turbo setup at maost 1800 and that is with the hondata. buy shit used and use the ebay nockoff wastegate and bov. can you fab anything can you weld. if so your charge pipes are free go hit upo your local exaust shops and look in the dumpsters. same with exaust. it dosnot have to be shiney. get some 3 inch shit out of the dumpsters and weld it up. but if you actually want hp you have to go with a turbo. na can make power but it costs alot of money and i dont know why anyone would do it.

yea the body will be fine with high miles

Back