OMFG charge a 94 accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get the jdm one...and naa there a grat place very well know ive never had a problem with them

Unless you get a really good deal, have a nice garage and alot of tools...a engine swap is not worth the effort,money, time. If you already have a good motor in your car, just boost it, and probably rebuild before that.

you dont need a lot of tools to do a motor swap...simple hand tools will do the job.....i wouldnt know because ive never put an h22 in to an accord or perlude before

i was just checking out sms-products.com and can you really build your own exhaust and would it be worth it?

i was just checking out sms-products.com and can you really build your own exhaust and would it be worth it?

Man, you jump all over the place with your questions, lol...you should start multiple topics in the appropriate forums rather than jacking somebody else's topic.

Anyways...

To answer your question about why that motor was so cheap, it's because you're only getting the longblock, which is just the motor itself, no transmission, ecu, or any of the other stuff you will need for a swap. That's good if you want to build the motor, but you'd be better buying a full package if you want to just swap it in and drive.

As for all the miles on your car...if the body's in good shape then it shouldn't really matter. You're swapping out the engine and you can redo the suspension too, so if the body's in good shape then don't worry about the mileage.

As for the intake, if you're not going to do a lot of mods than I'd just go with a short ram. Either one you go with, it isn't going to add a ton of horsepower on an F22.

As for the exhaust question...it might be worth it if you have the skills to weld it all together yourself. Otherwise, take it to an exhaust shop or just buy one of the brand name catbacks.

thanks for the input and ill be sure to stop f-ing other peoples threads. oh one more thing when i am about to swap the motors should i go ahead and upgrade the tranny?

Back