OMFG Crx sex!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taco15

I wear stretchy pants
i just found this on CL here in Tally. I wouldnt pay that much money for a crx but damn its the cleanest i have ever seen.

i would pay $2500 just because of all the new moldings and the clean shell.

Should i offer him lower?
here are the rest of the pics
Car Auctions - 1990_Honda_CRX

3n53m63p1ZZZZZZZZZ982a98086d4418415d8.jpg

no u should bag the s-10 you have where it says ride under your name...lol. they do make it all bolt-on for those trucks, btw.

but seriously tho, that crx is really cleaning looking.

It isn't quite a $4500 rex.. There are several interior items that are shot. door panels, seats, rear cargo cover, rear box.. All in pretty bad condition. Exhaust is rotten. This is a car that was saved and buffed out to a nice shine. Great shell on it though, and the rest is minor fix-it items..

I'd give him 3k-3.5k for it. There are a couple of guys parting out nice black rex interiors at CRXresource.org.

It isn't quite a $4500 rex.. There are several interior items that are shot. door panels, seats, rear cargo cover, rear box.. All in pretty bad condition. Exhaust is rotten. This is a car that was saved and buffed out to a nice shine. Great shell on it though, and the rest is minor fix-it items..

I'd give him 3k-3.5k for it. There are a couple of guys parting out nice black rex interiors at CRXresource.org.

yeah but for 3k-3.5k i could get one with a paint job,wheels and a b16 swap. I dont know. I love the fact that it unmolested but i dont like paying for it since it doesnt increase the value at all. just the life of it.

I would love to level out my s-10. I dont want to bag it since its my daily beater AND the 2.8 motor is old as hell. i would like to put a fresh 305 in there and call it a day.

the interior and shell on my truck is awesome for an 87 s-15:ph34r:

i'll send him a message. Tally is a college broke ass town. no will pay that muchmoney unless they are older, with money have no idea of the honda tuning world.

yeah but for 3k-3.5k i could get one with a paint job,wheels and a b16 swap. I dont know. I love the fact that it unmolested but i dont like paying for it since it doesnt increase the value at all. just the life of it.

CRXs are not far from becoming "Classic" Cars. As far as insurance is concerned, at 25 years old they are classified as classics.. Several of the big car guys (leno, CD, etc) have named the CRX as a "future classic". Maybe its time to start doing factory restoration projects.

I would love to level out my s-10. I dont want to bag it since its my daily beater AND the 2.8 motor is old as hell. i would like to put a fresh 305 in there and call it a day.

the interior and shell on my truck is awesome for an 87 s-15:ph34r:
350 you mixed up the zero and five....

350 you mixed up the zero and five....

small block 305 is enough for this s-10. a 383 is a killer motor but to me its not worth it for the trucks purpose while i have it.

305 motor is bigger than the 4.3 some s-10 came with. I think its enough to haul it. I concentrate more on the interior comfort on that truck than horsepower. a nice black interior with new carpet and re-uphoulsterd (spell?) seats and panels would do it some reall good.

if i get a crx i sell the s-10 and keep my car fund to still get a nicer,newer car.
-

when i got my 89 SI about 8 yrs ago i paid $2500 for it w/ 89k original miles.. hes wanting a bit much

Back