OMFG!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Why would I lie? The last thing I'm worried about is impressing people that flame all day on a "Honda performance" website. If you believe me, good. If not, better. I could give a shit less either way. It's internet chat folks! Treat it that way. This place would have like 5 posts if nobody got flamed. You were right B, you own a website full of asshats.
Here's another picture of me, flame on this for a while:
s3f8f7dd804e30.jpg

Originally posted by khrisb@Nov 13 2003, 01:32 AM

s3f8f7dd804e30.jpg

You got it!

Girl in the back: Even though we're brother and sister, let's fuck!

You: NO! I want to fuck THIS dog right NOW!

I bench 280... I weigh 157... and my dad could beat up your dad.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Nov 12 2003, 10:46 PM-->
@Nov 12 2003, 10:43 PM
You guys are just teh mad that you weren't invited to our fun ass halloween party.
P004139.sized.jpg

Fun ass halloween party? I see two people. One of 'em I could shot put across my living room. The other, looks like he/ she/ it ATE my living room. Yeah, fun ass party! WHOAAAAA!!!!

WHOA!!!!! who's the chica??? :hitit: :puke2:

Originally posted by khrisb@Nov 13 2003, 01:32 AM
s3f8f7dd804e30.jpg

WAIIIT a minute....

This is KuteGirlie69, that "new" chick that suddenly knew how to use the gallery without ever posting before...

Anyone else see a resemblance? ;)

s3fb1cb863f7bb.jpg

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Nov 13 2003, 04:52 AM

WAIIIT a minute....

This is KuteGirlie69, that "new" chick that suddenly knew how to use the gallery without ever posting before...

heeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyllllllllll NO! im sorry guys but id never date him or even want to be near him. i have standards you kno! i like men, not boys.

Originally posted by KuteGurlie69+Nov 13 2003, 12:20 PM-->
@Nov 13 2003, 04:52 AM

WAIIIT a minute....

heeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyllllllllll NO! im sorry guys but id never date him or even want to be near him. i have standards you kno! i like men, not boys.

:fuckyou:

You guys are turds. This site is starting to suck. And no, that's my girlfriend in that pic. She doesn't even have a computer.

no it's infinite gayness is supposed to live on forever. These pics are horrible. This thread should be reduced to one post and locked

"Pic Of hot girl who actually posts on HondaSwap"

[IMG.] Of that girl [/IMG.]

Lock.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Nov 14 2003, 01:40 AM
Where's the "we got linked by a hottie" chick when we need her?!? :)

i remember that post :wub:

that was back when i was less of a n00b than i am now :D

Back