OMG! all 200 beavis and butthead episodes!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Arrrr, thar be plunder on the horizon! Avast, ye mates! Prepare to be boarded!

(RRRAAAAAAAAHHH!)

looks like i got a good 4-5 days straight, lol.

ok i downloaded this and im done finally, but they are .vob files. how the hell do i watch these? i tried alcohol and daemon since both make dvd-rom virtual drives, and neither of them recognise them to mount (i tried mounting the .ifo file and the bup file, not are recognized as an image) what am i doing wrong how do i watch these?

i downloaded a few of those programs but i dont know what to do with them. do these programs convert the files permanently? or will i need one of these programs to watch it everytime? lil help? lol

im not sure what the files are that you have, as i didn't download it, but if they are straight DVD rips, you may have to burn them to a dvd-r

ok, i got some updates on this. i think they are straight dvd rips. so i tried burning it all to a dvdr. i burned it all but it still wont work in my dvd player. it wont even work in the nero media player. i burned the dvd with nero.

this is exactly what it looks like before i hit the burn button. did i do it right? did i include too many files?

[attachmentid=120]

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 802
Back