omg!!!! funniest vid ev4r

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seen it. That's a a really crazy video. The FBI and CIA did that a bunch in the 50's and 60's in an attempt to utilize LSD as a type of "truth syrum."

lol i picked up a freind once who was on lsd....man that shit fucks you up!!

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Feb 9 2005, 08:42 AM
lol i picked up a freind once who was on lsd....man that shit fucks you up!!
[post=458545]Quoted post[/post]​

I know, it is fucking great.

I would try it, but I'm way to afraid of the concequences. My buddy tripped for 21hrs on a dose of acid once, and I dont think I could handle that.

:werd: :withstupid:

Tripping! Wow, all I can say is that it's such an amaizng experience. I think that everyone, druggie or not, should try LCD at least once.

:)

I'm way to scared of LSD, but mushrooms are the most incredible experience I've had. Crazy and very enlightening. Anyone interested in philosophy or religion should try them at least once (as long as you don't have a history of mental illness in your family).

Originally posted by dveit@Feb 11 2005, 12:51 AM
:werd: :withstupid:

Tripping! Wow, all I can say is that it's such an amaizng experience. I think that everyone, druggie or not, should try LCD at least once.

:)
[post=459434]Quoted post[/post]​

I've tried LCD. Best monitor I ever had.

Whoever said that they had a friend who tripped for 21 hours is full of shit. Acid trips RARELY last longer than 12 hours, regardless of how much you take. One hit or twenty, 12 hours is all the longer it'll go on for. Now, while you're high on LSD it seems to last for a very long time, but that's just the drug playing tricks on your mind.

BTW, does anyone remember about this time last year when I fucking crucified TonyD in a discussion about LSD?

Back