Omg....have You Seen This?!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

XZILER8

Have you guys seen the ALPINE CIVIC SI in the May issue of superstreet?

They spent $250,000 on that thing! :eek:

That's a quarter million dollars worth of rice! Nobody's goin hungry now!

click this link to see the pics:

Alpine Civic

that link didn't work the best, when you click on it, you'll have to go to the bottom right of the screen and click on the blue civic to get to the pics.

I've seen it before and I think it's pretty neat.

It's been converted to center drive, and there are clusters of motorized gauges that wrap around you from behind when you get in. Not just little dials, whole dashboard-sized pieces. I think it's leet. :) A tad over the top, but it's a show car for cryin out loud.

exterior wise it dont look bad minus the airbrushing on it. the interior is too busy looking but they did a nice job on the fiberglassing. again, the airbrushing needs to go. other than that, its not bad looking.

that car is fucking ill and anyone who thinks otherwise is a moron. You have no idea the talent and creativity it would take to make a car look like that, not to mention the mechanical expertise to make it CENTER DRIVE.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Apr 29 2003, 08:00 PM
that car is fucking ill and anyone who thinks otherwise is a moron. You have no idea the talent and creativity it would take to make a car look like that, not to mention the mechanical expertise to make it CENTER DRIVE.

maybe so, but I still hate the way it looks (especially the outside...) ...and I mean, come on...how many speakers do you really need?

How long do you suppose it'll be before some 16 year old kid starts a post asking how to make his mom's 4 door civic center drive? :roll:

Rice, no. That car is in no way tackey. Overdone? You'd drive it. I'd drive it. Brian would drive it.

p.s., my mom said she didnt know

Originally posted by caffeind@Apr 30 2003, 02:32 AM
Rice, no. That car is in no way tackey. Overdone? You'd drive it. I'd drive it. Brian would drive it.

No,I wouldn't drive that monstrosity.

And yes,that car is BEYOND tacky.

haha...

Hell ya I'd drive it!!!!!!!!

It's f***in sweet....the only reason I called it rice is cuz it has a stock engine....

Regardless, I Love it

i'd just sit in it and watch movies :p....dude i'd never own one, spend money to make my car even remotely resemble it, leave an engine stock, put speakers in my car that were more than 1 10inch sub, blah blah blah, but i think you'd drive it, imagine the pussy, yes pussy! imagine how much money people would offer you for it, imagine how much you could sell it for and buy performance parts for your car, or the lingenfilder corvette i'd own if i had 250k

Originally posted by caffeind Posted on Apr 30 2003@ 02:44 AM
imagine the pussy, yes pussy

How to pull car show ass...

2003civic.gif

How to pull QUALITY women...

S600V_main.jpg

its really nice for what is, but totally not my style. Center driving would be the SHIT

Back