Omg....have You Seen This?!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i wouldnt drive it... i think its ugly as hell.. and why the fuck would u spend $250,000 on a honda... with the exception of an nsx... but its a damn civic!! i would have taken the $250,000 and put it towards a REAL center drive car aka the maclaren F1

ya, It is a waste of money, but if your gonna spend $250,000 on a mclaren, then it gonna be a burned out P.O.S considering they sell for well over a million

i said put it towards not buy..

for $250,000 tho i can think of quite a few cars that i would rather have than a single seat civic. honeslty... im sure you can too

oh yeah, definately...no argument there. If I had the kind of money that Alpine does, I definately would have spent it differently!!!!!

I'd still take the car....drive it for a week or two and then sell it so I can finish my lude and crx.

It's ugly, it's overdone... but it's damn impressive. You have to give Alpine credit for putting together one hell of a show car.

that car is awesome, to say that it is rice in any way is just stupid, and u have to remember that when they built it is was never ment to be driven at all, so its really not tacky at all, cause alpine makes speakers and stuff, and wings west customizes cars, so common sense tells you that when they team up to show how talented they are, they will make the most over the top insane car you have ever seen, which they did perfectly so u have to respect that

Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 29 2003, 11:54 PM
It's ugly, it's overdone... but it's damn impressive. You have to give Alpine credit for putting together one hell of a show car.

:withstupid:

its not a fucking race car people
its not even a fucking show car
its a company demo vehicle

its supposed to get your attention
and gues what ... if you were at a show and saw that car in person, it would definatly get your attention
and as far as demo vehicles go i have to give them credit... its fucking bad ass

That car is tight, center drive, the way the gauges are mounted into the little claw-type thing. Thats not rice, he doesnt try to race it at all. Hell it says in the article it only has and intake. and they trailor it everywhere... still pimp-as-shit tho.

I think what that car is, is waaaaaaay ahead of its time. We cant appreciate it, because its too.....different. That civic is beyond anything i have seen, as far as the interior goes. The outside would be decent, if there was no airbrushing and silver rims. I have to give the builders props, because that thing was just...original...I know how much money was put in, but i wonder how much time?

Quality woman usually dont look like the kinda of woman who care what you drive though... funny how that works.

that car looks like a god damn computer created interior. its way to crazy for me to ever drive it let alone own it. If i had 250,000 dollars i would put it in more than one damn car and i would have some fasst fucking cars!!! :ghey:

You guys are :ghey: that car is amazing. All the custom work, all the mechanical inginuity it took to build it, awesome. Is 250k a lot to put into a Honda? Fuck yea. Will they ever get it back? Fuck no. Do they earn my respect for building an incredible machine? Hell yea.

This is kinda like that Ferrari that Italian guy built that was like 3ft long. Functional 6-Speed, motor with pistons, valves, springs, 12 cylinders.....

Maybe he did spend 25 years building it and will never be able to drive it, but one person tell me they weren't impressed.

is it just me or does anyone else hate the wheels on that car, that color of blue just does not do it for me...

If I had a neighbor who was perfectly sane, and his hobby happened to be finding shiny pieces of metal from around the world in order to stack and weld them in his backyard, and he spent 10 years and tens of thousands of dollars doing it, I certainly wouldn't be impressed with the ensuing pile of shit that ended up in his yard.

(For the drunk or slow: This post was a metaphor, likening the ugly-ass car of this thread to a pile of wasted metal and plastic that in no way do I feel obligated to like or feel any sort of respect for the poor saps who spent time and money conceiving, engineering and building it)

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Apr 30 2003, 03:41 PM
This is kinda like that Ferrari that Italian guy built that was like 3ft long. Functional 6-Speed, motor with pistons, valves, springs, 12 cylinders.....

Maybe he did spend 25 years building it and will never be able to drive it, but one person tell me they weren't impressed.

please tell me that u didnt just try to relate an ugly ass honda civic to a ferrari... :slap:

I just thought of something that car is definatly not rice, they had endless money to play with and they DONT have Altezzas, in my opinon, that car definatly isnt rice. And its like, who gives a shit, i guaruntee pretty much everyone on this forum would drive it if Alpine was like, "here take this for a spin around the block" truth is chicks actually do dig nice looking cars, I have the mag and all the girls who saw it at my school loved it. Most woman dont care if it has a H-22 motor F/I running 15lbs of boost, 95% of them have no clue what that means but they do know a sweet looking car when they see one. Yup, im done ranting. :p

Back