OMG is this embarassing!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This subject seems to be popping up a lot lately.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and obviously its your body so you get to choose what your limits are.

I like doing weird things, although anal play really isn't that out of the ordinary. I'm all for it, but you guys probably could have guessed that.

Sucks for whoever had to clean it up.

the girl did most likely, to hide it from her parents

Did you guys not read the whole thing? He picked up the turd with his bare hands and carried it to the bathroom and flushed it, and then dragged the comforter and sheets down to the laundry room and put them in the washer.

This subject seems to be popping up a lot lately.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and obviously its your body so you get to choose what your limits are.

I like doing weird things, although anal play really isn't that out of the ordinary. I'm all for it, but you guys probably could have guessed that.
lol yea youve told us a couple times within the past couple months,,,
and my opinion is that no girl is going near my ass,,,

i don't think it is possible to make that shit up. also, i almost blew up trying to keep my laughter to a silent wheeze at work.

i don't think it is possible to make that shit up. also, i almost blew up trying to keep my laughter to a silent wheeze at work.
it is easy to make up. you just take a simple story and embellish it a lot.

i just think you haven't had pooh problems. that shit sounds pretty real to me. i've been at parties where similar has happened (gotta love hanging out with mostly guys i guess). once one guy was in the bathroom dropping a load, and another drunk guy was going to puke, and he couldn't wait so he opened the bathroom door and ended up yakkin in the poopin guy's lap. spaghetti. i almost pissed myself laughing at them.

and one of my gf's bfs was notorious for killing toilets. i refused to go in public with him after awhile, it was so bad. it took one time at a place with a general use bathroom (no mens/womens) and me going after him to realize exactly why he always came out of a bathroom grinning like an idiot. there was a log bigger than my thigh floating on top of an overflowing toilet, and it was overripe, if you know what i mean.

oh and another, another gf's brother was lactose intolerant, drunk, and had just killed an extra cheese pizza. so he's at our place (she and i were roomies) and he's on the toilet and hugging a trashcan. after about 40 minutes of that going on down the hallway, i shut my door. it was late, i was just dozing off when i hear screaming (his). MY LEGS MY LEGS OH GOD MY LEGS and he starts sobbing. gf runs to the bathroom to see wtf was going on - it is 3hrs since anyone checked on him. he passed out while sitting on the toilet, fell over, woke up and couldn't feel his legs coz they had fallen asleep. he's laying in a pile of puke and his shit ass is hanging out. i let his sister handle that one too.

i coulda written those better if a) they'd happened directly to me and b) i spent some time but it don't c) make the stories any less true.

Last edited:
i know people with poo problems. she has to take laxatives to poo. but a finger wont make someone explode like that.

still some funny stories though.

my friends parents rented a trailer to this couple, one of which was a BIG girl
i guess she had to lube her ass to take a shit, then she needed to chop it up with a hanger to make it go down
:puke:

It sounds too much like a Tucker Max story. Almost to much like one that makes me think it's fake.
My favorite Tucker Max story , Tucker Tries Buttsex

eh, i dunno about you guys but i wasn't reading if for the facts, i just thought it was funny

i think if it really happened he wouldn't be telling anyone about it

once one guy was in the bathroom dropping a load, and another drunk guy was going to puke, and he couldn't wait so he opened the bathroom door and ended up yakkin in the poopin guy's lap. spaghetti. i almost pissed myself laughing at them.

Ha Ha! :lmao: Didn't that happen in Scary Movie 3?

epic fail...

but funny nonetheless

Uh...if it made you laugh, then I'm pretty sure you can't claim "epic fail"...

^+1, wortha read for a good laugh. Even if its a thought, its fucked up!! And funny :lol:

Back