OMG is this embarassing!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my friends parents rented a trailer to this couple, one of which was a BIG girl
i guess she had to lube her ass to take a shit, then she needed to chop it up with a hanger to make it go down
:puke:

This is a classic truck stop mine right there.. I went to use the bathroom at one and there was a log poking OUT OVER the rim, like a dolphin waiting for a mackeral.

I have no idea how these people hold those in.

There's a kid near me that accomplished that at age 13 or 14.

He showed all the kids in the neighborhood too, everyone had a picture of it on their cell phone.

Breaking the top of the water with a log means you waited far too long, breaking the rim is just wow...

This is a classic truck stop mine right there.. I went to use the bathroom at one and there was a log poking OUT OVER the rim, like a dolphin waiting for a mackeral.

I have no idea how these people hold those in.

I like your analogy, lmfao

There's a kid near me that accomplished that at age 13 or 14.

He showed all the kids in the neighborhood too, everyone had a picture of it on their cell phone.

Breaking the top of the water with a log means you waited far too long, breaking the rim is just wow...

That is seriously messed up. Who would want picture of a terd on their phone.

I like your analogy, lmfao

That is seriously messed up. Who would want picture of a terd on their phone.
haha, i know people who have taken pictures of turds before.

hell, i took a picture of one once. it was pretty impressive.

i heard about a guy in highschool that would take video of his massive subs as they failed to dive. he was rumored to have to use coat hangers, too. :puke:

something's not right with having to break up a turd to get it to go away.

Back