OMG! It *DOES* smell like tuna!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Holy crap, I just spilled some juice from a can of tuna on my hand and didn't wipe it off immediately, and then I smelled it. OMG, it's PUSSY!

:eek: :wub: :hitit: :worthy:

Time to go get my hand drunk and take advantage of it.

*takes hand to the clinic*

BTW guys... It can still smell like that and be safe.

Don't take my word for it... want the number of my friends dad, who's a gynecologist? It smells like that if it's not fresh out of the shower. Shit, I bet you smell like that too in the evening after a day of moving around.

if it smells fishy, it's a sign of infection... it can smell musky and still be ok, however, i prefer to have it NOT smell that way. lol i take a shower every day... among other things... i can't stand a stinky snatch.

of course it's not gonna smell like flowers after a day of movin around but to compare the smell of tuna...I don't know, none of my past girlfriends ever smelled like tuna.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 5 2004, 11:50 AM
Holy crap, I just spilled some juice from a can of tuna on my hand and didn't wipe it off immediately, and then I smelled it. OMG, it's PUSSY!

:eek: :wub: :hitit: :worthy:

Time to go get my hand drunk and take advantage of it.

you know you can make even MORE money by selling your hand on the streets at night :lol: :lol:

Just don't let your hand turn into J. Lo, look what happend to Cartman.

J. Lo, J. Lo, J. Lo!! Taco-flavored kisses!

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@May 5 2004, 12:13 PM
if it smells fishy, it's a sign of infection... it can smell musky and still be ok, however, i prefer to have it NOT smell that way. lol i take a shower every day... among other things... i can't stand a stinky snatch.

That makes two of us.

I won't go down on any seafood smelling mooseknuckle. Fuck that. Two people can shower then get freaky. Maybe shower again!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by turboB20hatch@May 5 2004, 07:09 PM
two words 4 all of you

grow up

Sheesh. If you are not comfortable talking about your sexuality, then maybe you should grow up. You can come out of that closet at any time. We won't judge you. :ph34r:

i just think the whole thread is immature
hopefully we all already know that no
pussy will smell or taste the same as the last
i just dont see the point of some stupid thread
because some idiot spilled tuna juice on his hand..

Back