OMG! It *DOES* smell like tuna!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

we're having what is non intelligent conversation... i suppose you believe you're too good for it.

we just understand the loco honkey... and find what he had to say amusing. if it doesn't amuse you, go amuse yourself.

I've had it in all tastes and colors; fresh, musky, fishy , or vanilla. It's all good baybay! Just keep it shaved.

yes, if you dont like being in the :ji: zone, then dont come into his threads, as for me, thats half the reason im still here.

Originally posted by turboB20hatch@May 5 2004, 07:09 PM
two words 4 all of you

grow up

1 sign 4 j00

:newbie:

Originally posted by turboB20hatch@May 5 2004, 07:09 PM
two words 4 all of you

grow up

And two words for you, my dear sir... Suck it.

In case your finger was up your ass when you came in here, this is MEMBERS LOUNGE (no tech threads), which means, you crap juggling chimp, that we can talk about pretty much whatever the fuck we want to, as long as it stays in here. If you feel that for some reason, my threads aren't up to your highly evolved simian intellect, then I suggest you either simply not read them like a good primate, or lock yourself and your whole shit- slinging family in your garage and fire the 'ole car up and take a deep huff.

:bo: i'm still crying....

this my friend... is why we have a Ji fan club.

:owned: by the :ji: hahahaha

Here's how I go by:

If it smells like it's dead, don't tap it. You don't want to become a walking talking STD.

:shrug2:

:D

--Garrett

Originally posted by AMDGOD@May 6 2004, 11:26 AM

If it smells like it's dead, don't tap it. You don't want to become a walking talking STD.

:shrug2:

Smell has nothing to do with STD's. But stanky pussy is another issue.

If the pussy stink, I must rethink. Those of you that have not been there, consider yourself warned. You start kissing your way down and WHOA!!!! :wacko:
The captain calls for a retreat. In one smooth motion you slow down your descent and regain altitude. Air braking not allowed, too much noise. :lol: :lol:

I love watching :ji: dish out the ownage. It really gets me inspired to go and dish out some of my own.

I like how people post in threads they don't like. if you don't like it, then why look???

btw
:owned: by :worthy: :ji:

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@May 5 2004, 12:13 PM
if it smells fishy, it's a sign of infection... it can smell musky and still be ok, however, i prefer to have it NOT smell that way. lol i take a shower every day... among other things... i can't stand a stinky snatch.

Thank you so much - seriously, nothing is more unnatractive than somebody who just smellz nasty :puke:

Back