omg its friday the 13th! :!:!:!:!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it is isn't it? then why did I lose 30 in tips LAST night damnit? :hmm:

fuckin A.

No wonder today's been such a fucked up day!

I'm running late, get stuck in terrible traffic (there usually isn't any!), late for class, try to go to the gym, but it's closed. At the same time my boyfriend left at 2AM for South Carolina to pick up a bike & swap wheels, the bike has obviously been wrecked & looks like shit (after they told him how clean it was), & they didn't swap the wheels b/c they didn't want to deal with the people after seeing the bike! So then he calls me & asks me to hurry home to check to see if this bike on the net is still for sale.

I get home... I'm starving, forgot to feed my cat this morning, feed her, & hear this noise in the other room. A squirrel was in my fireplace! Again! There was one stuck above the flew earlier this week & the animal control guy forgot to close it, so it got in again & was screeching & ramming the glass trying to get out! So I open the door to outside, then throw open the fireplace door, & the squirrel darts outside.

It's been a wierd, fucked up, crazy day so far. We'll see how it ends... :ph34r:

dickwad n00b at starbucks fucked up my drink....didnt discover it untill it was too late....

but, went to the other starbucks on the way home, and she charged me .35 cent less than it normally costs...

weird day ...

oh shit, mine isn't for another 4 days,,,repost..............fuck all

Damn, It must really by Fri the 13th. For the first time ever I hit a strangers car (no damage, they didnt care) but it scared the shit out of me. I also almost broke a bunch of other stuff...weird...

Back