omg, my dream job

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shit my bills are $400 a month and I make around $12,000 to $15,000 a year working at Goodyear.

Ha Goodyear, GS or GMT? I hated that shit they are sooo by the book on everything and it pissed me off, that and my service manager did too.

But for the record I would do it.

Look at it this way. 17k for you muscles to atrophy. After that long you will barely be able to stand when you get up. And thats not the least of it; perhaps they will even try some medications for muscles on you too.

yeah and I figured it out its like $20,000 before taxes. assuming I work 40 hours every week. Which doesn't happen because I will be starting school in august. But the benefit of this job is discount on anything I need done, free alignments, more experience in the mechanic area, and I can get A.S.E. certified here. Not to mention I haven't even hit 90 days yet I get a raise at 90 days and at 6 months. I figured the $12,000 to $15,000 would be til the end of this year. What is the difference between GS, and GMT? I just started.

Last edited:
They don't need to offer a wow subscription, they just need to ask wow players what the effects of their most recent 90 days of not moving are!

They've got a pool of people who haven't moved since November 2004. :D

Back