omg. played with a B7 on the way in to work

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
OMG that car is sexy.

guy from jersey... prob mid 30's.

i passed him doing about ~85 on the way in... he took chase for the next 40 miles of my commute.... going back and forth.

then we got stuck behind a minivan trying to pass a dump truck.
the van finally pulled off to the slow lane, and he just took the fuck off.

i went from 6th to 3rd, and mashed it, and he was just.... gone.

god damn.

not a bad way to spend $140,000

lol

looked a lot like this one:

enclosure..ee9c9d0

hot shit.

i still have an ear to ear grin. lol

That would make a great Transporter III vehicle. :)

yea, I agree, too cheep looking. Should put some more attention to those (cough M5'ers).

cheap? lol those are 21"

i'm sure they are 2k a pop, at LEAST. lol

cheap? lol those are 21"

i'm sure they are 2k a pop, at LEAST. lol

I'm not saying they ARE cheap, I'm saying the LOOK cheap.

Needs Polishing.
Needs a lip.
Needs less spokes.

They look like TSW wheels for crying out loud.

Reading > jo0 :)

dude, they have HUGE lip. mad dish in the rear. its probably a good 4 inches.
the pics are very deceiving.

but yes, they do look like tsw's

This car is a rolling superlative for "I have lots of money and have no clue what to do with it"

It's schiesse.

next month B will post he hung with some SRT dodge truck for a half mile to work...but lost since he's got no chip for his truck.

yeah, i guess i forget that even ferraris and lambos have options. the bmw would be no different.

They have one of those at the BMW dealer here in Mountain View. Saw it when getting the 325i free maintenance done (thanks bmw!). They're selling it for 120k i think?

free maintenance FTW. so far, i've spent $50 in maintenance on the M... and that was because i caught that rock, and they had to charge me to take the wheel off as its not covered. lol

what's funny is that the website... bmwusa.com you can't even like config it or order it. it's not even out yet officially i don't think

Back